1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Purple Flock Dynasty League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Talk' started by RavensPunkXVX, May 4, 2017.

1. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

So yeah we will be going to the waiver wire after the draft, to echo what RavensMania said.

Also, after the draft is complete, if anyone wants to post their trade block in this thread, feel free. I would open up a separate thread for trade blocks if that would be better. Or we can keep it here. I'm not even sure ESPN has a trade block option, I Can never find it. But since about 8 of 10 people are on this forum, might as well post them here.

should finish the draft the draft today, which is awesome, then FA will open up, and we'll be ready for Thursday.

EDIT
    Be sure to check and make sure roster is full and you have all of your people. The spreadsheet is updated and I just went through and added people to rosters. The only one that should be full is Who Run It, but just be sure it's accurate up to this point.

2. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

3. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

4. RavensMania

5. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Already did

6. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

7. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

8. RationalCowboysFan

RationalCowboysFan Practice Squad

Well for me, I am going to have one bench slot open since Andrew Luck retired mid draft for me ☹️. I guess I will just pick up one more player right after the draft concludes if it is alright.

9. RavensMania

I'm going to have to do that as well with Tevin Smith on IR.

10. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Count me in on that as well, if they allow me. Harry has the IR designation, but not able to move him yet.

11. Who Run It

Who Run It Practice Squad

Same since I had Lamar Miller die

12. Super Lamario Bros

Super Lamario Bros Practice Squad

I'll take Haason Reddick!

13. Who Run It

14. RationalCowboysFan

RationalCowboysFan Practice Squad

I will take Clelin Ferrell

15. RavensMania

16. Ludy51

Ludy51 Ravens Ring of Honor

Earl Thomas, S

17. Who Run It

18. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

I believe you’re 2-0 on taking the players that I wanted right before my pick.

19. Ludy51

Ludy51 Ravens Ring of Honor

Him and Ed Oliver right?

20. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Yes sir. I mean Oliver has been compared to Aaron Donald very early one, but can’t pass on a comparison like that. And then I thought about taking Thomas early because I think he’s gonna kill it this year.