• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With the last pick in the 2019 Purple Flock Dynasty Draft. The defending champs select.....

K.J. Wright, LB

Good Luck everyone and lets hope for a competitive season!!!

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
Well, since the draft is over and some teams still need one more player(including me), are we planning on having a supplemental round or something along those lines to determine who gets who? Or do we have the freedom to pick up whoever we want now?

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Well, since the draft is over and some teams still need one more player(including me), are we planning on having a supplemental round or something along those lines to determine who gets who? Or do we have the freedom to pick up whoever we want now?
I’d say just go ahead and fill out your roster

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I notified the teams that needed to fill out their rosters. Only ones left was my friend and somerset ravens. I filled my one spot. So, I'd say we're good to go.

Feel free to post a trade block if you have one. Would you guys prefer me to open a new thread for trade blocks or just keep them here?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I notified the teams that needed to fill out their rosters. Only ones left was my friend and somerset ravens. I filled my one spot. So, I'd say we're good to go.

Feel free to post a trade block if you have one. Would you guys prefer me to open a new thread for trade blocks or just keep them here?
you can trade directly with the other team on the ESPN site and may be the better way to do it for participants not active on PF