1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Purple Flock Dynasty League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Talk' started by RavensPunkXVX, May 4, 2017.

1. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Lol one man show.

2. RationalCowboysFan

RationalCowboysFan Practice Squad

Of course the football gods hate us all. Why did the PATS have to sign Brown. That hurts Edelman's value for me. I have to hope that he ruins that organization as well.

3. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

yes, I feel for you. I have Brown in one of my leagues, but hope for hell he doesn't have a catch all season.

4. RavensMania

to think that Brown getting released allowed me to put up some serious points by playing Mark Andrews in the slot when he would have been on the bench.

5. Who Run It

Who Run It Practice Squad

Well at least I got my one win for the season haha

6. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

I ended up making my loss a respectable one. Was getting beat pretty badly early on.

In my 4 leagues, I’m 1-3. Lol

7. Ludy51

Ludy51 Ravens Ring of Honor

So glad I sat Howard this week

8. Who Run It

Big ole goose egg. Luke kuechly is a monster. 17 tackles last night, no catches for Howard

9. Who Run It

I’m hoping Torrey Smith is involved with Baltimore and the ravens for a long time. He’s at practice today with Steve Bisciotti

10. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

I think I went up against Howard in one league. Good start to the week. In my four leagues, I started Godwin, Curtis Samuel on O, L. David and Shaq Thompson on D. Not a bad start to the weekend, considering I contemplated on starting Ronald Jones and Cam Newton.

11. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Looks like I’m gonna lose by 3.5 points this week and drop to 0-2. Looking down the barrel of an 0-3 start with a tough matchup next week.

Sweet, sweet regression.

I believe I’ll have to live and die with Watson at QB. Brees hurt. Cam underperforming.

12. RavensMania

I have to give to give Julio Jones a bonus. If he doen't have that TD run at the end of the game, you would have won that game. My defense was totally off yesterday and you seemed to have some players underperform as well. It was an all around bad game except for a few.

13. Ludy51

Ludy51 Ravens Ring of Honor

Well....that was easily the highest score my team has ever put up!

14. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

The time has come. Goodbye Antonio Brown. What a ride it has been.

15. RavensMania

Great week for me, not sure I have ever scored over 300 points in one week before.

16. RavensMania

yep, had to drop him in another league as well. sucks

17. RavensMania

18. RavensMania

not sure if my fantasy team even showed up this week @allblackraven. Glad the loss came to you my man.

19. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Currently sitting at 308 points. Might be my highest total ever

20. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

There's still time for you. I have only one offensive player left