• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Superb Owl

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Eagles are gonna go down as maybe the best underdog story in NFL history. Their MVP caliber season QB goes down. Backup comes in and wins it against a juggernaut where very little percentage of the population actually believed in them. Good on them.

Your fans are still cancer though so please kill me either way
I'm certain we were bigger underdogs 2012/13, having to go to Denver and NE.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I'm certain we were bigger underdogs 2012/13, having to go to Denver and NE.
We weren't backup QB starting underdogs that were favored to lose AT HOME every game. Oddsmakers betted against the Eagles even when they had home field advantage. Everyone, and I mean everyone, expected a first round exit from them. Most picked us to beat the Colts IIRC.

We weren't an underdog story to this magnitude.

K-Dog

MVP
Misspelling to avoid any copyright or tradmark infringement.

I WANT Eagles by 21.
I expect Pats by 3.

I also predict lame halftime entertainment.
Commercials will be above average.
National Anthem will have controversy.

Pats win the coin toss.

So I was right about the coin toss and half time.
Wrong on everything else.
Glad I am not a betting man.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Eagles are gonna go down as maybe the best underdog story in NFL history. Their MVP caliber season QB goes down. Backup comes in and wins it against a juggernaut where very little percentage of the population actually believed in them. Good on them.

Your fans are still cancer though so please kill me either way
It's like the Cowboys. I like the players and I love the way they're built and in a vacuum it'd be cool to see them succeed if we couldn't.

But then you get to the fans...

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Pat's fans saying they're happy seeing Gronk want to leave, they have no idea
We will take him happily. That's the big acquisition Steve was talking about. We can even treat him like Shannon Sharpe. We'll take him for a season or two, he helps us win a ring, and he can go back to the Patriots when that hall of fame QB of his retires and ride off his illustrious career into mediocrity while becoming a great TV personality.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
CONGRATS to the EAGLES!

And....

Congrats to: Torrey Smith, Dannelle Ellerbe, Timmy Jernigan and Corey Graham! Super Bowl Champs....AGAIN!

Inqui

Pro Bowler
We will take him happily. That's the big acquisition Steve was talking about. We can even treat him like Shannon Sharpe. We'll take him for a season or two, he helps us win a ring, and he can go back to the Patriots when that hall of fame QB of his retires and ride off his illustrious career into mediocrity while becoming a great TV personality.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
He'll be an easy FA to land. Just offer him a 69-year contract. If he really needs a sweetener we can give him $420 million in guaranteed money or something.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
CONGRATS to the EAGLES!

And....

Congrats to: Torrey Smith, Dannelle Ellerbe, Timmy Jernigan and Corey Graham! Super Bowl Champs....AGAIN!
Jernigan has only won once

And in before people look to that and say “this proves we let go of championship contenders”

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm so happy for EDP, Torrey Smith, Graham, and Jernigan. Glad this season is officially over. Can we just fast forward to the start of free agency already?

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Back in the drafts they came from I was a huge fan of Ajayi and Agholor. Wanted both to play for the Ravens. It's great to see Ajayi being a franchise RB, and Agholor redeeming himself after the start of his career.