• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Coaching Carousel 2022

Tank

Hall of Famer
my bad, I was thinking of Super Bowls vs Harbaugh and not just regular season.
The Thanksgiving game was really hyped hard as the Harbowl and it was so cool to have the Ravens playing on the holiday. The win made the family day all the better!

LSURavenFan

Veteran
BOB is a fine coach, but was a bad GM. Probably slightly underwhelming for Jags fans, but it would be a big upgrade on Meyer.

I think Michigan getting crushed in the CFP plays a big role in Harbaugh heading back to the NFL. So hard to compete with the SEC. Lincoln Riley did the same thing. I think he would do well in his return to the NFL.

Which other jobs will become available? I think Minnesota and Chicago certainly will.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
BOB is a fine coach, but was a bad GM. Probably slightly underwhelming for Jags fans, but it would be a big upgrade on Meyer.

I think Michigan getting crushed in the CFP plays a big role in Harbaugh heading back to the NFL. So hard to compete with the SEC. Lincoln Riley did the same thing. I think he would do well in his return to the NFL.

Which other jobs will become available? I think Minnesota and Chicago certainly will.
he's a better assistant than head coach.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Fangio and Shurmur are both out in Denver

genuinely thought they'd keep Fangio around another year because of the ownership situation but cleaning house is fair enough
Welll Fangio would be a good defensive coach someplace, but he burned his bridges in Baltimore.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
also fox sports have apparently just said that both nagy and zimmer are gonna be fired after the game today - that's gonna be an awkward handshake when the game ends lol

"So since we are both getting fired, want to go grab a beer afterwards?"

JO_75

Hall of Famer
where you seeing that - all ive seen is that they plan to interview BOB some time this week...

Never mind it was *** so probably not happening lol. It wouldn't be a bad choice for DC butvman Trevor should demand a trade if BOB is who they bring in.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
that's often how it works with GMs and execs - their contracts start after the draft normally - if you change over before the draft then you put the draft process that's already been set up in jeopardy

So if there’s bad blood (there’s not), he could literally screw them over?