• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Isaiah likely looks fucking good. It’s so weird, he doesn’t look fast, he isn’t exactly quick, but he just makes guys fall off him in coverage, and he makes guys miss. He makes it look very easy. When I tuned in the first snap I saw had likely, my eyes went straight to him, boom easy over route vs man where he broke open with ease and the qb put it high and he just easily went up and grabbed it in the middle of the field over the LB with the under coverage. Few plays later, quick out, he looks like he’s headed out of bounds and stomps his outer foot in the ground for a dirty ass cutback, sent yo flying out of bounds as he strolled up the sideline for a chunk play

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Isaiah likely looks fucking good. It’s so weird, he doesn’t look fast, he isn’t exactly quick, but he just makes guys fall off him in coverage, and he makes guys miss. He makes it look very easy. When I tuned in the first snap I saw had likely, my eyes went straight to him, boom easy over route vs man where he broke open with ease and the qb put it high and he just easily went up and grabbed it in the middle of the field over the LB with the under coverage. Few plays later, quick out, he looks like he’s headed out of bounds and stomps his outer foot in the ground for a dirty ass cutback, sent yo flying out of bounds as he strolled up the sideline for a chunk play

2 TE SETS COMING BYKE

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Me sneaking likely into my dynasty team as a free agent looking stellar right now

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I posted this earlier, but it only continued to be true throughout the stadium practice. All of our big plays have come from victimizing Seymour. We've seen Seymour get victimized in real games. So it's like I'm glad they're out here killing him, but I just don't know

Simba

Staff Member
just like earlier in the offseason, ja'wuan james clearly the first choice "healthy" LT right now but also clearly having his load really carefully managed with regards to reps - david sharpe stepping in to replace him after the first couple of drives
As someone that was there, James wasn’t being managed tonight. Spent most of the night with the trainer and then his knee was wrapped up with ice heading off the field.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Stadium practice in 1v1s Bateman smoked Humphrey on a route, next time Bateman was up Robert Jackson was matched, Humphrey told Jackson step aside so he could match him. That’s a dog
I was reading some notes on last night's practice and they were saying this looked like a mixup in communication, said Marlo was expecting safety help.