• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Also MM said when he came back to TC from Rookie camp it seemed he took a little step back. Also that he'd need to earn his playing time. No way Chuck isn't the week 1 starter. Couldn't tell you come week 8, but it's not gonna be Hamilton week 1.

yeah i think something significant would have to change for kyle to be more than a sub-defender in week 1 (not that big of a deal given that those guys still play plenty of snaps)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Maaaaaan that route from Proche was so damn sexy and he has a lot of swag. I’m starting to feel a bit better about him and the rest of the guys behind Bate

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Maaaaaan that route from Proche was so damn sexy and he has a lot of swag. I’m starting to feel a bit better about him and the rest of the guys behind Bate
Me too but I'd like to seem them beat anyone other than fucking Seymour lol. It's Seymour every time.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
yeah i think something significant would have to change for kyle to be more than a sub-defender in week 1 (not that big of a deal given that those guys still play plenty of snaps)
Yeah for sure. I think another cool thing is that Marlon, Marcus, and Kyle/Stephens are probably your starters, but you've got really nice depth behind them at CB. So the entire secondary just looks extremely deep

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I posted this earlier, but it only continued to be true throughout the stadium practice. All of our big plays have come from victimizing Seymour. We've seen Seymour get victimized in real games. So it's like I'm glad they're out here killing him, but I just don't know

You can’t have a number in the 20’s and be trash. Those numbers hard to come by here. As someone who pays too much attention to jersey numbers, he better give that shii up!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it a rookie raw issue for Hamilton or is it his speed causing the issues?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it a rookie raw issue for Hamilton or is it his speed causing the issues?

It’s a 6’4 safety doing 1v1 with a 5’8 shifty / speedster. Him getting beat in a practice rep shouldn’t get you all wild up.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

“Ravens fans are in shambles” says a Vikings fan. Oh, and Bengals fans are still annoying as ever. Lord I can’t wait for this season to start

Simba

Staff Member
My attention was divided all over the place last night but here are just some random thoughts from what I was able to catch

WR5 battle as it currently stands looks to be Victor, Moore, Bridges, and Bolden. Gaither had some fun moments but still very new so hard to see where he stands. Williams, Polk, Webb, and Clark all look like camp bodies.

Likely is a lot of fun.

Mekari played purely at C which would put Colon on the outside looking in.

Travis Jones is disruptive.

Fagot and Ross got cooked repeatedly at ILB.

Brandon Stephens is still one of my favorites.

Moore and Stout are still working on the snap-hold procedure.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
“Ravens fans are in shambles” says a Vikings fan. Oh, and Bengals fans are still annoying as ever. Lord I can’t wait for this season to start
Why are fans of the other purple team even talking shit? I try (this is the keyword) to refrain from talking shit about other teams we've recently lost to............especially if we're up 24-10 in the 3rd Q.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Why are fans of the other purple team even talking shit? I try (this is the keyword) to refrain from talking shit about other teams we've recently lost to............especially if we're up 24-10 in the 3rd Q.
these Purple People Eaters are still living in the past when they went to 4 SBs and um ...... lost

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bills fans been talking a lot of shit lately too