• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You’ll be the one punching air when Tyre “turnstile” Phillips wins the job and is looking like, well, Tyre Phillips. Which a few of you won’t mind since the need to be right clearly outweighs the desire for actual talent
…….. lol okay

I’m not even a tyre phillips fan btw, I’m disappointed Cleveland is looking like a bust

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Anything from Tylan? I watched a clip the other day of the WRs running a drill and dude stuck out to me. Anything to speak of recently?

Only remember him being targeted one time and it was a pretty good catch. Think defenders bracketing him and he highpoints the ball and came down with it. Didn't even realize it was him until I rewound it.

We can all sleep well knowing the Jackson to Andrews connection isn't going anywhere.

Also, not sure how the OL is supposed to look in these drills... but not good.

Tank

Hall of Famer
it was 1v1s - there's no safety help
that's the point though - there would have been in an actual 7v7 or 11v11 situation
Didn’t watch the practice and don’t know the context, but here’s what I read.

1659272477287.jpeg

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
My notes from the stadium practice

Lamar looked great, you could tell when it was any of the other QBs throwing. Huge drop off.

Andrews dominated the first team defense

Likely dominated the second team defense

Bateman looks really good.

WR is a battle between Victor, Moore, Bridges, and Bolden I think.

Brandon Stephens looks really good and aggressive.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Only remember him being targeted one time and it was a pretty good catch. Think defenders bracketing him and he highpoints the ball and came down with it. Didn't even realize it was him until I rewound it.

We can all sleep well knowing the Jackson to Andrews connection isn't going anywhere.

Also, not sure how the OL is supposed to look in these drills... but not good.

had another nice route in 1v1s
replaced duvernay in 11 personnel when he went out of practice

rossihunter2

Staff Member
My notes from the stadium practice

Lamar looked great, you could tell when it was any of the other QBs throwing. Huge drop off.

Andrews dominated the first team defense

Likely dominated the second team defense

Bateman looks really good.

WR is a battle between Victor, Moore, Bridges, and Bolden I think.

Brandon Stephens looks really good and aggressive.

i honestly dont think its a battle tbh - not one of those guys is getting any reps really with lamar at all
bridges definitely the guy showing out best of the udfas as a receiver, bolden's made some nice catches but we're talking about 3rd team reps here, victor is always intriguing and moore is similar

oweh looked nice to me too - saw a range of moves he put out there - obviously tough to tell the results because they cant even get close to the QB which stymies the rush somewhat

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i honestly dont think its a battle tbh - not one of those guys is getting any reps really with lamar at all
bridges definitely the guy showing out best of the udfas as a receiver, bolden's made some nice catches but we're talking about 3rd team reps here, victor is always intriguing and moore is similar

oweh looked nice to me too - saw a range of moves he put out there - obviously tough to tell the results because they cant even get close to the QB which stymies the rush somewhat
Well I do agree they're not getting lots of 1st or really second team reps, but it is WR5 we're talking about. Until someone is singed which I still expect, these guys are battling.

If no one gets signed I bet it's either Moore, Victor, or Bridges. I'd think in that order because of Moore's speed and ability to play STs. But what do I know.

I think as do you, someone will be signed and then the battle is immediately squashed.

Tank

Hall of Famer
that's clearly not the play that joey was talking about then isnt it lol

and do you have the link to these notes because the deep pass to bateman in team drills, i dont think marlo was even on the field for it
Not worth the time, forget I mentioned it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well I do agree they're not getting lots of 1st or really second team reps, but it is WR5 we're talking about. Until someone is singed which I still expect, these guys are battling.

If no one gets signed I bet it's either Moore, Victor, or Bridges. I'd think in that order because of Moore's speed and ability to play STs. But what do I know.

I think as do you, someone will be signed and then the battle is immediately squashed.

yeah i just cant fathom not adding someone
special teams will obviously win out - idk what any of them are like on special teams though - and if it really does come down to special teams then it may end up being bolden

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

supposedly Oweh has done strength training on his legs which have made him stronger and faster. Can't imagine him being freakier...

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I need the szn to start.

I can't take this shit anymore

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Hamilton was beaten a few times by TEs. RSR reported that he’s a step or two behind. Not too good

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
was clearly working with the 2nd team at this point in base packages mostly based on the stadium practice
Also MM said when he came back to TC from Rookie camp it seemed he took a little step back. Also that he'd need to earn his playing time. No way Chuck isn't the week 1 starter. Couldn't tell you come week 8, but it's not gonna be Hamilton week 1.