• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

Simba

Staff Member
worth pointing out with regards to those 2 udfas though that even standing out on special teams might not be enough to make the 53 with the PS call-up rules - it's why i think it would be tough for them to go to 5 ILBs on the roster (especially with biegel making it at OLB if he does) because that last ILB is gonna be a special teamer and that guy can ultimately be a PS call up
Oh agreed. And that's why Malik Harrison is still on, but also my wouldn't be shocked if he's cut guy. If he's only going to be a STer and you have another couple guys that can do it...

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Likely hype is nuts right now.

I can't recall someone in camp making this much noise?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The only cause of concern I have ever had about Kyle has been the lack of enthusiasm he has shown.

None of it really matters until game day. I recall Chase dropping everything in camp with bad body language and we saw what he became during the season.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Oh agreed. And that's why Malik Harrison is still on, but also my wouldn't be shocked if he's cut guy. If he's only going to be a STer and you have another couple guys that can do it...

would need to know what the depth chart looks like with him and welch for 3rd ILB (outside of special teams) - have a feeling he may well still be LB3 which would probably secure him his spot but if there's any sense that Welch is the backup LB then harrison's at great risk

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The only cause of concern I have ever had about Kyle has been the lack of enthusiasm he has shown.

None of it really matters until game day. I recall Chase dropping everything in camp with bad body language and we saw what he became during the season.

to your point:

also where have we seen a lack of enthusiasm levied at him? outside of him falling in the draft... and these clearly bullshit JLC reports

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I pray this isn’t the start of bad things. Last season was the most brutal ever. I can’t take anything close ever again!!!!!
I’m scarred by it, we lost so many players it was insane and then it’s like no shit the team fucking struggled