• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Now I'm worried what we'll hear about Linderbaum after hearing this. Can't we just pass this injury curse to the Browns for selling out for a sexual predator?

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Now I'm worried what we'll hear about Linderbaum after hearing this. Can't we just pass this injury curse to the Browns for selling out for a sexual predator?
Harbaugh already said Linderbaum would be fine. Injuries happen all the time in training camp I think we got to relax

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
Honestly ,it probably is. I'm not sold on him .He certainly looks like he needs a year to be groomed. I thought he could step right in immediately but i don't think so now. First round picks should be starters right away or you are not picking right.
And maybe that's also why they hung onto Clark

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Honestly ,it probably is. I'm not sold on him .He certainly looks like he needs a year to be groomed. I thought he could step right in immediately but i don't think so now. First round picks should be starters right away or you are not picking right.

Jimmy Smith was a first round pick that didn't start right away. I think Terrell Suggs as well. Rather players drafted in the first round , second round, third round and etc they are still a rookies.