• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

Nurps

MVP
I mean, I dont WANT it to be a limp, but wtf WAS it if it wasnt a limp. Is that his fancy-pants walk? His best Dressage attempt? Cleat stuck in the dirt? It looked weird af.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I mean, I dont WANT it to be a limp, but wtf WAS it if it wasnt a limp. Is that his fancy-pants walk? His best Dressage attempt? Cleat stuck in the dirt? It looked weird af.
Legs were tired. Did you see what he was doing during the drill? He's gotta rebuild the strength and endurance of his legs. That's exactly what he's doing in practice now to get ready for the season.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I walk like that literally all day every day because I’m sore and my joints are stiff.

He had his knees and hips at back to back 90 degree angles as he chopped his feet rapidly, 5 seconds of that can make someone walk funny for a few steps as they take the strain off their joints.

That said, I’d still be shocked if he ready for week 1, that injury was brutal as fuck.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
And they have no more practices until next week. So the closest thing we're going to know about injuries won't occur until they start giving practice reports on Wednesday/Thursday.

Hell, I'm not even sure Peters is going to be out there for week 1. He was totally non-committal when asked about it, and he's not a guy to shy away from saying whatever he wants.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'd put it this way... if he's actually limping there, then no fucking way should he be doing that drill before and then limping after, and the training staff and coaching staff should be fired for it.
Exactly. If they’re allowing him to practice in that condition then they’re incompetent and irresponsible.
Are you going to be ready for Jets?
I’m never ready for anything but Ill fucking be there anyway

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just saw a youtube vid “ lamar jackson chemistry wr corps” and all those guys looked good running routes…. Even duv looked a little smooth

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ok so should we be expecting basically no news of any kind until maybe Saturday where we could possibly here of people visiting?