• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lets see if EDC agrees. My thoughts are the only guy worth doing that for is McLaurin. Otherwise try and snipe a guy like Mims from the Jets for a lot cheaper
Well a no 2 receiver is the missing piece for a long playoff run after this superb draft.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Well a no 2 receiver is the missing piece for a long playoff run after this superb draft.
I agree you need to add a receiver. I have no idea to what capacity the Ravens think they need to add a guy. I don't know how big an impact they think Hollywood had on the offense

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
For sure and that's why you're gonna have to choose a Fuller or Jackson or Mims or McLaurin to try and replace that. Each of those guys will do so to different extents and for different costs
I'd love McLaurin if the commies would trade him to us and we would pay him. That would be a significant trade.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'd love McLaurin if the commies would trade him to us and we would pay him. That would be a significant trade.
I keep saying he really seems to me to be the only guy on a rookie contract that seems worth paying for the second contract. I dont see Deebo as that guy

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I keep saying he really seems to me to be the only guy on a rookie contract that seems worth paying for the second contract. I dont see Deebo as that guy
Weren’t there rumblings about Scary Terry potentially being moved earlier in the off-season?