• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This is 12 win roster Imo. If we want anymore I think you'd have to make a significant investment into WR and solidify EDGE. But even if you do that you probably are only pushing 13 wins

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is 12 win roster Imo. If we want anymore I think you'd have to make a significant investment into WR and solidify EDGE. But even if you do that you probably are only pushing 13 wins
We are a 14 win roster if Lamar is protected period. We become a bigger win team if we can give him a potent WR.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
EDC really punked us once again, first by expressing his love for linderbaum and then saying they don’t take anything but huge linemen.
Guy is a great drafter but a better troll

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t know which is my favorite..

77 Faalele or that Hamilton 14

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think they overestimated how people felt about the QBs. Did not fix their OLine in the slightest…. but they have a receiver I guess….
Pickett is bad and wont play this year unless there are injuries. Pickens is at least this year, worse than Ju Ju. So what they added one DL and one fast WR3/4, a FB, and a QB who wont make the team. Garbage draft

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
There team is just not better than it was last year. Trubisky is there one shot at improvement and that's not a great prospect.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor