• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The 4 numbers likely to never be used again are 75, 52, 20 and 55. No offense to Proche but Stover was an original Raven when the team moved so 3 should be off limits too.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
assuming his college 55 is definitely off limits
would have liked to see him maybe in 58

will take some getting used to seeing 64 on the field - only 4 ravens have ever worn it and no one notable since 2006 lol

You must’ve not liked math in school..

Simba

Staff Member
The 4 numbers likely to never be used again are 75, 52, 20 and 55. No offense to Proche but Stover was an original Raven when the team moved so 3 should be off limits too.
Can't hold back every number. Ravens have made a clear delineation on future HOFers only not being reissued.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What number is more likely to be reused?

55 or 73?
73 for sure. The only numbers that are off limits are 52 and 20, but 55 should be included IMO

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
All time leading scorer as well. Roughly 1100 more points than Tuck

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
73 for sure. The only numbers that are off limits are 52 and 20, but 55 should be included IMO
I don’t think any of them except the big 3 should be included. 52, 75, and 20. Anything beyond that feels like you’re just running out of numbers. I just don’t think Suggs and yandas numbers should be permanently untouchable.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am not sure if it was said before but those videos leaked by Dez implied they practiced alot more plays they never called in game. My memory could be off but I recall Hollywood doing that as well.

Could also explain the explosion I saw Lamar have against the Dolphins

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Well we’re fucked

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t think any of them except the big 3 should be included. 52, 75, and 20. Anything beyond that feels like you’re just running out of numbers. I just don’t think Suggs and yandas numbers should be permanently untouchable.
and hopefully one day.... 8