• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
coming back to all this because ive finally actually seen the whole quote...

think this is more of a case of a ton of people being hoodwinked by a shit ryan mink tweet - roman literally responds to the question of does that open up the offence/playbook more with a no lol

also dumb from mink because he literally asked the question and then misrepresented the answer

not cool for him to do that. that's not journalism

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
It'd be a long shot for him to not make the 53 as a third round pick from a year ago, BUT, if his conditioning is really that big of a problem, and he doesn't impress in camp, he could legitimately fall behind as like the 4th or 5th guard. Powers played over him last year, and I would think Phillips and Mekari could be ahead of him in the rotation.

If you're the 5th guard, and you can't play multiple positions, I don't see a path to a 53 man roster spot. Between Cleveland, Phillips and Powers, I think one of those guys ain't making the 53. And he's the only one not practicing at the moment, and he's not injured. Its early, so I'm not saying it'll happen, but it's not a good look for sure.
Maybe Cleveland's the one they should trade...

JAAM

Hall of Famer

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Little bit funny/concerning that in every training camp highlight of our receivers, it's just Seymour consistently being victimized. Like are our receivers making good plays or are they just dominating a guy you wouldn't want on an active roster?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Roman said its the best he has seen lamar throw and can now call the game differently cause of it
Yeah, those were his exact words, “I might call the game differently, I might call different plays”.
I don’t understand all the drama over that. lol

Last edited: