• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Playoffs Discuscussion

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Weddle finally gets one, Donald finally gets one, Cupp finally gets one, Odell spites the Clowns, Von spites Dick Fangio, the Bengals lose. Anything else I’m missing?

It’s literally all perfect

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

idk if any of you know about chris wesseling and his family but this is just about the perfect outcome for a superbowl as we approach the 1 year anniversary of his death

but he was a "recovering" bengals fan and has abandoned them years and years ago and the first saturday of wildcard weekend in the playoffs used to be known as wesstivus because watching the bengals get bounced in round 1 every year was a celebration

and his home and wife and kid are in LA and were Rams fans - just feels appropriate that this would be the matchup this year

Ah, the family Super Bowl. Literally me vs. my dad when we played the Niners.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Cannot be understated just what a gift the browns gave the rams by releasing odell
also wild that not one team picked him up off waivers even with that big contract

the rams do not get to the superbowl without odell beckham jr

Diva cancer washed...

I hope his dad makes another video and @s Baker

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Cannot be understated just what a gift the browns gave the rams by releasing odell
also wild that not one team picked him up off waivers even with that big contract

the rams do not get to the superbowl without odell beckham jr
I’m so happy for him. Always been a fan since LSU

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rams pass rush should be formidable against Burrow. Let’s go Stafford, never thought it would come to this. But if the Bengals lose in the super bowl that should really hurt them in theory

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Rams pass rush should be formidable against Burrow. Let’s go Stafford, never thought it would come to this. But if the Bengals lose in the super bowl that should really hurt them in theory
If there was ever a game for #99 to show up, it would HAVE to be this one. As far as I'm concerned, it's a legacy game for him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
In 2019, the Bengals & Dolphins faced off in a game that would be described as "Tank Bowl." We all knew Miami was tanking after they cut/traded players away before and during the season. Unfortunately, the Bengals were just a awful team and were also in the hunt for the first pick in 2020. Bengals QB Andy Dalton led a comeback and the game went to OT... Miami would go on to win the game securing the first overall pick and eventually Joe Burrow for the Bengals. If the Bengals won, the Washington Football team would have secured the first overall pick placing Joe Burrow in the NFC East with the Bengals having the second overall pick.

So we have to deal with Burrow all because Miami couldn't properly tank.

Last edited: