• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So wait, instead of going with the real life draft order, we’re doing snake at the halves? That’s weird asf. Definitely won’t be realistic in the least
no, the teams you choose will have the real life draft order.

However each participant has to "draft" two team to manage and since each participant will have two teams the first 16 will choose a team and then draft the 2nd in reverse order like a snake draft.

The second team is really for drafting only. You can be as active as you would like to be and if you want to participate fully with both teams, that is your prerogative. We do know some people will only be participating in the draft portion for their main team also.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@redrum52 are you interested in playing this year?

@Edgar how about you? Would you be interested in playing the Forum Mock this year.

@52520Andrew It would be fantastic to have you back also.

@Grim We truly could have a reunion if you came back.

@Tank Do you have any interest playing the Forum Mock?

Last edited:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
When is the deadline for picking numbers? End of the week, Friday?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
@redrum52 are you interested in playing this year?

@Edgar how about you? Would you be interested in playing the Forum Mock this year.

@52520Andrew It would be fantastic to have you back also.

@Grim We truly could have a reunion if you came back.

@Tank Do you have any interest playing the Forum Mock?

@Grim Come on man! I remember playing with you from the BR.com days
I can’t promise but I’ll at least consider it. Let me see where I am when you guys go to start. I definitely don’t think I can do 2 teams though

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I can’t promise but I’ll at least consider it. Let me see where I am when you guys go to start. I definitely don’t think I can do 2 teams though
you won't have to. we have over 16. would be great to have you on board though

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like only 4 more members have to put in their number selections

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Do we have the rules written out or something? I'm interested but I've never done it before...
Rules are in the Forum Mock thread. They are still getting updated for 2022, but you can get an idea what we do. Looking forward to having you participate this year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rules are in the Forum Mock thread. They are still getting updated for 2022, but you can get an idea what we do. Looking forward to having you participate this year.
Shit my bad RM.. I just checked this. I've been getting slammed with a bunch of work projects and I just don't have time to keep up. I'd hate to be a liability so I can't do this this year. I hope ya'll find someone. Sorry about that

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Shit my bad RM.. I just checked this. I've been getting slammed with a bunch of work projects and I just don't have time to keep up. I'd hate to be a liability so I can't do this this year. I hope ya'll find someone. Sorry about that
no problem, JAAM.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
the signup is complete, if anyone else wants to participate they can still participate. we currently have 19 participants so some people won't have two teams.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
the signup is complete, if anyone else wants to participate they can still participate. we currently have 19 participants so some people won't have two teams.

Can I go ahead and state that I only want one team? Not to be a non-team player but I want to focus on solely one team and I’m pretty busy right now in life