• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
it's the best of the linderbaum mocks in that sense and most interesting especially with the idea of getting that future 1st round pick too
but also the least interesting because it's about the 6th mock in a row with us picking linderbaum
Dnt worry, we arent picking him

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member

bucky has charles cross falling and has us passing over him for mcduffie at 14
idgi though - he literally says we play a ton of many and then gives us the CB with the least man tape in the draft lol

wouldnt be the end of the world - mcduffie's super talented - just doesnt have the hyper athleticism or length that you expect of elite CB prospects nor does he have much press or man on film... and we know that the ravens really value traits at corner

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

idgi though - he literally says we play a ton of many and then gives us the CB with the least man tape in the draft lol

wouldnt be the end of the world - mcduffie's super talented - just doesnt have the hyper athleticism or length that you expect of elite CB prospects nor does he have much press or man on film... and we know that the ravens really value traits at corner
yeah, I don't see us drafting a Zone corner.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

LOL at paying attention to a B***y B*****s mock draft. I think we should draft QB at 14 and let Lamar graduate. Right, B***y?

*inserts clown emojis*

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is at least different.

We still take Linderbaum but Walker at 12 and Stingley at 24 lol. Also Hamilton at 3

linderbaum sucks lol - also when guys say a pick in the middle of the round is "easy" - it means easy for them not easy for the ravens lol - this isnt bateman or queen where it made a ton of sense, this is a "i need a spot to put you... this'll do" kind of deal

rossihunter2

Staff Member
fun exercise on the nfl stock exchange podcast where they were mock drafting live with trades and they had us trade down with the packers at 22 (gave us 2 2nd round picks which is outrageous value... 1 probably would almost certainly have been enough)

here's the 21 players taken before the ravens picked (ill group them into positions to make it easier)

QB: Willis
WR: Wilson, London, Williams, Burks, Olave
OT: Ekwonu, Neal, Cross (was available at 14 so would have been an easy stick and pick - for us on this board - if we didnt trade), Penning
DT: Davis, Wyatt
EDGE: Hutchinson, Walker, Thibodeaux, Johnson
CB: Sauce, Stingley, Mcduffie
S: Hamilton, Cine

they had us picking kaiir elam at 22 which i dont necessarily like - but if you replaced him with another press corner in andrew booth id have been a fan of that mock hands down

for me at 22 there it would be booth, karlaftis, devin lloyd or even daxton hill

thought it'd be an interesting situation to share... what would you all do at 22 given those players off the board?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
fun exercise on the nfl stock exchange podcast where they were mock drafting live with trades and they had us trade down with the packers at 22 (gave us 2 2nd round picks which is outrageous value... 1 probably would almost certainly have been enough)

here's the 21 players taken before the ravens picked (ill group them into positions to make it easier)

OT: Ekwonu, Neal, Cross (was available at 14 so would have been an easy stick and pick - for us on this board - if we didnt trade), Penning

they had us picking kaiir elam at 22 which i dont necessarily like - but if you replaced him with another press corner in andrew booth id have been a fan of that mock hands down

for me at 22 there it would be booth, karlaftis, devin lloyd or even daxton hill

thought it'd be an interesting situation to share... what would you all do at 22 given those players off the board?
I'd take Booth also, although I believe I would be ok with Linderbaum at 22

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Actually, if this happened I'd really want Boye Mafe to pair up with Oweh as super athletic edge rushers. Logan Hall would be another possibility.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Today alone I've seen 4 drafts that are all nightmare scenarios. Each of them ended with us taking Karlaftis too. Like that fucking sucks dude

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Today alone I've seen 4 drafts that are all nightmare scenarios. Each of them ended with us taking Karlaftis too. Like that fucking sucks dude

i just did a TDN earlier today one where it didnt go to plan but i just went religiously BPA to see what would happen:

drake london
roger mccreary
phidarian mathis
alex wright
max mitchell
kyren williams
and a bunch of other guys i cant remember lol

think it turned out okay though - the 1st round of this draft scares me a little but the rest of it is exciting

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i just did a TDN earlier today one where it didnt go to plan but i just went religiously BPA to see what would happen:

drake london
roger mccreary
phidarian mathis
alex wright
max mitchell
kyren williams
and a bunch of other guys i cant remember lol

think it turned out okay though - the 1st round of this draft scares me a little but the rest of it is exciting
I think that's very true. Should be a very good draft but RD1 is extremely frightening. I very much would be willing to trade up 2 spots if it means JJ or Stingley.