• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Movie Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Top Gun Maverick for me

I really don't think he gets enough credit for the movies he puts out. I honestly can't remember the last Tom Cruise miss.

Nvm I messed up and looked. It was the Mummy. But for the most part he's pretty consistent with his quality of movie.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I really don't think he gets enough credit for the movies he puts out. I honestly can't remember the last Tom Cruise miss.

Nvm I messed up and looked. It was the Mummy. But for the most part he's pretty consistent with his quality of movie.
True. Almost all his movies are great to watch.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think it's been good. The game is obviously a better telling but I don't know what people expected. When playing through the story was damn near perfect to me at the time.
I never played the game but I came into this why high expectations, even higher after the first episode. But the show has started to feel chaotic and confused with characters coming in and out without any real thought to why.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I never played the game but I came into this why high expectations, even higher after the first episode. But the show has started to feel chaotic and confused with characters coming in and out without any real thought to why.

It hurt them that the first episode was one of the best. Don't know if you're into games but would highly recommend even after watching.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Enjoyed John Wick 4, definitely recommend if you like the first 3
Same.

You think he died? I can't say for certain as I'm leaning towards no. I always thought that Common's and Ruby Rose's character from the previous movies would've been his allies since he said "Be seeing you" or whatever that means.

-That fat ass card dealer scene was hilarious AF ESPECIALLY with how he died.
-Those shotguns rounds were badass.
-Caine is an absolute badass for a blind man. The Osaka hotel scene was one of my favorites.

LOL at the fact that John Wick 5 has all but been announced. Also there's a movie called Ballerina which apparently takes place between JW3 and JW4.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Finally watched Super Mario Bros and thought it was awesome. Really good for kids and adults. Been playing Mario on the switch all day with my daughter now so she gets all the references

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Finally watched Super Mario Bros and thought it was awesome. Really good for kids and adults. Been playing Mario on the switch all day with my daughter now so she gets all the references

I heard a lot of good from that movie. Surprisingly I heard the Little Mermaid was good too

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I heard a lot of good from that movie. Surprisingly I heard the Little Mermaid was good too
I stopped by Disney the other day and watched a sneak preview at Hollywood Studios. Looks pretty legit