• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm paranoid that I might've missed one of these guys on the big board. Hopefully they were available before I picked.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Am I up now twice? If so, I'll make my first pick and then come back to finish it and then do the second run. I've got to leave on an urgent work matter and want to make sure to secure one of the targets.

Simba

Staff Member
Am I up now twice? If so, I'll make my first pick and then come back to finish it and then do the second run. I've got to leave on an urgent work matter and want to make sure to secure one of the targets.

Yep you're up twice in a row. I have one more pick left in the cannon and then I'm out, and as long as the Cowboys are on autoskip, you can just keep on picking.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Yep you're up twice in a row. I have one more pick left in the cannon and then I'm out, and as long as the Cowboys are on autoskip, you can just keep on picking.
Sweet. I should be back in about an hour or so. I'd leave my picks with somebody but I'm still deciding on a few and I've got to leave the board right now.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
So since I autoskipped myself a round prior to backing out, I technically still have 3 picks. (Maybe?)

Anyway I realized there’s one guy I still want, if I have to I’d wait until everyone else is out of UDFA that’d be fine too because this guy isn’t on anyone else’s radar lol.

So can I still make the pick or since I guess I backed out already am I out of luck?

Simba

Staff Member
With that, the Ravens are done.

I was planning to just sign Jones, but the wait gave me time to go to the Belichick school of left footed punters.

I also picked up Taylor despite knowing nothing of him, but he’s got some Twitter hype. Since I had an extra spot, figured I’d grab him and see if I like him later.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Hurts to lose out on Taylor. I made my selection of Redding with the idea of securing the target and coming back later but had to leave to deal with missing inventory and the fallout of software bugs stalling workflow. Didn't expect for the delay to be nearly as lengthy. I'm back now and will make and edit my selections shortly.

Simba

Staff Member
Hurts to lose out on Taylor. I made my selection of Redding with the idea of securing the target and coming back later but had to leave to deal with missing inventory and the fallout of software bugs stalling workflow. Didn't expect for the delay to be nearly as lengthy. I'm back now and will make and edit my selections shortly.

My bad. I literally just found out about him like 25 minutes ago as I was scrolling through Twitter while waiting for a call. Hype seemed good so I figured I'd take a shot.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
My bad. I literally just found out about him like 25 minutes ago as I was scrolling through Twitter while waiting for a call. Hype seemed good so I figured I'd take a shot.
You have nothing to be sorry about. Time flew by so fast during the turmoil that I wasn't even aware of how long had passed. I've had him on the board for a while, though I've only seen the highlights. At least he goes to the Ravens.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Sorry once again for those that had to wait so long. I got caught up with somethings but i'm now done with the udfa market

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
When would you fellas prefer to begin the FFA period? I know we've preferred to avoid starting or ending on Friday, so should we begin it on Saturday?

Simba

Staff Member
When would you fellas prefer to begin the FFA period? I know we've preferred to avoid starting or ending on Friday, so should we begin it on Saturday?

tenor.gif

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Saturday. BTW whoever released Andy Dalton: you're the real mvp!