• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Hey @Truth if you could be a darling and get these in so I can go to sleep, it’d be much appreciated ;)
Going to bed before midnight.

2017-11-08_when-everyone-uses-the-low-resolution-pathetic-meme-instead-of-the-high-resolution-one.jpg

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Shiiiitttt 5:30 comes early lol.

1 group down, 1 to go.
5:30. Woof. That's a doozy. I can appreciate that. I got left hanging twice when trying to pass off my picks over the last two days, having to make both at about 6 AM.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Simba My bad on the inadvertent wait. I didn't check the big board until just a few moments ago and wasn't aware that I was up twice in a row.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
All good. Insomnia is kicking in tonight anyways lol
Appreciate the understanding, but I feel genuinely awful. Here I am whining about being left hanging and then incidentally doing the very same to someone else. The irony of it does not escape me. Hope you get some sleep, my friend.

Simba

Staff Member
I have 4 players left on my “list” so I guess that means I have to have 2 rounds left in me.

Simba

Staff Member
I know it doesn't look great that I pulled the #1 slot but there are only 5 teams left so there was a 20% chance anyways. I took it upon myself to random 2 more rounds so we can hopefully keep things going and round this out - if you guys want to use them of course.

Round 6:

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. BAL
  2. DEN
  3. DAL
  4. NO
  5. BUF
IP: 65.223.62.142
Timestamp: 2018-04-16 13:05:01 UTC

Round 7:
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. NO
  2. DEN
  3. BAL
  4. BUF
  5. DAL
IP: 65.223.62.142
Timestamp: 2018-04-16 13:05:38 UTC

Don't use this service for video giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Simba As long as it was done legitimately, the perception of whether it was is irrelevant. I personally have full faith in your efforts being genuine.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
James Harrison retired. My front seven is perhaps one of my biggest strengths, but that is disappointing.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
And the Reuben Foster ordeal, but your lb depth was tremendous then and still is now.
Right? The hits just keep on coming. Thank you. I'm fortunate that I was intending on running the Nickel on most snaps. So I can also use Tartt as the Nickel LB.