• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Alright ya'll successfully got me back in.

Probably going to need to be on text alert this year, but I'll do what I can.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Got it so here's what I've got.

@RavensMania takes the redskins but is consulted by Dan Snyder throughout the process because he wants to impliment his genius
@Simba takes the patriots after watching Mufasa get stampeded by wildebeests.
@Cowboysfan1 takes the eagles
@Giants56Ravens52 takes the cowboys
@Ice Bowl as punishment for ruining our season by not gracing us with his presence is forced to take the Bears.

@AndrewSucks gets the Jets this year after last year where he fucked me over

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Got it so here's what I've got.

@RavensMania takes the redskins but is consulted by Dan Snyder throughout the process because he wants to impliment his genius
@Simba takes the patriots after watching Mufasa get stampeded by wildebeests.
@Cowboysfan1 takes the eagles
@Giants56Ravens52 takes the cowboys
@Ice Bowl as punishment for ruining our season by not gracing us with his presence is forced to take the Bears.

@AndrewSucks gets the Jets this year after last year where he fucked me over
Did you ask Andrew if he wanted to play?

You guys are going to have to give me a tutorial. It's my first time playing and I'm clueless. I'm still game though for giving it a try.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You guys are going to have to give me a tutorial. It's my first time playing and I'm clueless. I'm still game though for giving it a try.
There will be a lengthy rules thread posted. @Truth hasn’t posted it yet. That being said we will help you.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wish I did. It sucks we all split between two forums or even some just left all together once the old forum went bye bye.
Totally agree, although this board has done tremendous in such a short time, but we did lose some br members