• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
.. ....... .-.. .. -.- . ....... -.-. .... .. -.-. -.- . -. ....... .-- .. -. --. ... ....... .- -. -.. ....... -... . . .-.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
i dont know what those long dot stretches are but if that says what i think it says then i 100% agree

oh i think i just worked out what those 7 dot stretches are (are they spaces between words?)
.. / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-. .... .. -.-. -.- . -. / .-- .. -. --. ... / .- -. -.. / -... . . .-.

This should be easier

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know as Ravens fans we're supposed to hate the Patriots, but you could do a whole lot worse than them as the last pick in this thing. Not a bad pull for Bold.
Considering the Jets were last last year and I believe @Truth ended up picking the Bills last in 2016. What is it with the AFC East ending up last every year.

correction: Truth didn't pick last in 2016, so the Bills didn't go last, but I still believe the Pats may have gone last that year.

Also in 2015 the Dolphins went last.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i dont know what those long dot stretches are but if that says what i think it says then i 100% agree

oh i think i just worked out what those 7 dot stretches are (are they spaces between words?)
It means, move him to sTrONg SafETy

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Since I got the Patriots does that mean I can just let Belichick do everything, go on auto pilot, and go right to the Super Bowl?