• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
According to Walter Football, the Ravens have met with Oklahoma wide receiver Jeff Badet, Oklahoma offensive tackle Orlando Brown, Auburn center Austin Golson, Pittsburgh offensive tackle Jaryd Jones-Smith, Iowa State linebacker Joel Lanning, Indiana tight end Ian Thomas, South Carolina State linebacker Darius Leonard(underrated) and San Diego State running back Rashaad Penny.
Harbaugh will be gaga over Penny. I'm not surprised if Leonard is our second rounder. Thomas is interesting.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don’t swear by them. But it’s an opportunity for a steal. If u take 3 elite skill set troubled players in rounds 4-7 and one turns all pro caliber and keeps on a correct track. I would say it worked!! It’s not as if your paying millions of dollars for a slug in free agency. And it’s more game changers than management has found in last 5 drafts combined. If Key is focused and in shape. He is a top 5 player any draft
But let's take a look... rob nkemdiche; bum. Demarcus Robinson; bum. La'el Collins; bum. And now key and Gallaway? I mean there is nothing special about either of them just like there was nothing special about any of the others. Last time we took a mid round flyer on a guy who was once seen as a first rounder but fell due to character concerns, was carl Davis, and to an extent maxx Williams. For every tyrann Matthieu there are a hundred randy gregorys

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
But let's take a look... rob nkemdiche; bum. Demarcus Robinson; bum. La'el Collins; bum. And now key and Gallaway? I mean there is nothing special about either of them just like there was nothing special about any of the others. Last time we took a mid round flyer on a guy who was once seen as a first rounder but fell due to character concerns, was carl Davis, and to an extent maxx Williams. For every tyrann Matthieu there are a hundred randy gregorys

Robinson is heating up. Unlike your boy Perriman he has earned his roster spot and many like his future. And Collins looked awesome b4 his injury. You can find many of rave reviews. Nkemdiche I jumped off his bandwagon when I found out he was juicing with Tunsil. I like players to juice while already being good players. And get to that next level. Not players who needed to juice up to begin with.

Take Stanley he was already really good while needing to bulk up. If he could sneak on 20lbs of muscle he would be the best left tackle in the league with his natural skills. Austin Corbett is a player if you could put 12-14 lbs of muscle on will be an elite center or guard. He is already good while needing some power. Actually his lower body strength is fine. He could use some muscle his upper bod.

Let’s follow Robinson and Collins next yr

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Robinson is heating up. Unlike your boy Perriman he has earned his roster spot and many like his future. And Collins looked awesome b4 his injury. You can find many of rave reviews. Nkemdiche I jumped off his bandwagon when I found out he was juicing with Tunsil. I like players to juice while already being good players. And get to that next level. Not players who needed to juice up to begin with.

Take Stanley he was already really good while needing to bulk up. If he could sneak on 20lbs of muscle he would be the best left tackle in the league with his natural skills. Austin Corbett is a player if you could put 12-14 lbs of muscle on will be an elite center or guard. He is already good while needing some power. Actually his lower body strength is fine. He could use some muscle his upper bod.

Wtf???? Its comments like this that make you lose your credibility bro

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor

You can't get off the juice that easy when you're pro. You have to do it at the high school/ collegiate level. You can't cool off immediately, you need to increase your testo intake to compensate for the juice and slowly reduce the juice. I highly doubt one would pass the the tests. You might not lose too much strength, but your weight can drop significantly.
Second just because you're juicing you still need to work out ham. It isn't as easy and harmless as you'd think.
Most of these players haven't had the right diet or work out plan.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Wtf???? Its comments like this that make you lose your credibility bro

U think it’s not a big part of football already?? It’s nieve comments like that what makes average football fanatics all look like lil marks. You have players putting on 40 lbs of muscle in 2 yrs and less. You think that’s from lifting weights and vitamins?? If you put on 10-15 lbs of lean muscle in less that 2 yrs you are one of the elite. You should be proud of yourself. I know I been there. It was hard. Your schedule revolves around lifting, nutrition, new bodybuilding trainers to switch up training techniques to stimulate the muscles. These dudes are putting on 40lbs of muscle and more. While training for endurance!!

Last edited:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
You can't get off the juice that easy when you're pro. You have to do it at the high school/ collegiate level. You can't cool off immediately, you need to increase your testo intake to compensate for the juice and slowly reduce the juice. I highly doubt one would pass the the tests. You might not lose too much strength, but your weight can drop significantly.
Second just because you're juicing you still need to work out ham. It isn't as easy and harmless as you'd think.
Most of these players haven't had the right diet or work out plan.

Increase your testo intake to compensate for the juice?? Test is the juice!! And yes u do come off pretty fast. It is called steroid cycling.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
mike mayock just made a great point about the browns on broadcast - think about who dorsey picked last year in the 1st round and now think which qbs have similar traits - Josh Allen, Sam Darnold - gotta think those are the 2 choices

I think Darnold is the choice, with the Browns hoping the Colts and Giants pass on Barkley and he is still there at 4.

Guessing unless Orlando Brown does better at his pro day, he's a mid rounder now.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Crazy that i wanted barkely before college season started.. little did i know he was going top 5 pick lol. If im browns im not passing up on that

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Btw, I knew Chubb was going to run faster than people said he would, and I would love him here. A++ fit. Him, Collins and Dixon? People would die.
tbh i wouldnt mind those 2! i mean they arent home run hitters but with a decent oline and good qb play with can win with them!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
According to Walter Football, the Ravens have met with Oklahoma wide receiver Jeff Badet, Oklahoma offensive tackle Orlando Brown, Auburn center Austin Golson, Pittsburgh offensive tackle Jaryd Jones-Smith, Iowa State linebacker Joel Lanning, Indiana tight end Ian Thomas, South Carolina State linebacker Darius Leonard(underrated) and San Diego State running back Rashaad Penny.
I think you linked the wrong person with the inside linebacker one.

Also, glad to see Ozzie and co. are looking into Thomas.