• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bell, Johnson, Elliot, Gurley, Mccoy, and maybe even Hunt. They are all workhorse 3 down backs. Kamara is a good peice to have but im not sure he could take on a huge load, same with michel. Im not going to overreact to one year. Hes in a perfect position to succeed with the saints. I liked him a lot comming out but top 5 rb in the nfl is a little much after one season and i dont think its crazy to comp Michel and Kamara, very similar players

I’m not saying the comp is stylistically invalid I just don’t see an equivalency in talent level

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Btw, I knew Chubb was going to run faster than people said he would, and I would love him here. A++ fit. Him, Collins and Dixon? People would die.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
are you sure you dont just take troubled players just because? every time there is a player with off the field issues you swear by them, yet arden key and antonio callaway are totally unimpressive on film, without character concerns i wouldnt touch arden key til the third and callaway the 4th. i hate putting him in my mocks but according to every outlet in the world you cant leave him out of the firstt lol
Key has some concerning discipline issues. Callaway is totally undraftable on my board. I wouldn't touch him if he were the only WR in this class.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
goddammit - quenton nelson and mike mcglinchey are meant to play together - it's gonna be a real shame that they dont get to stay playing together - i guess my hope has to be that one of them lands on their feet with ronnie here in baltimore...
I guess if they both slipped to 21 and 22, the Bills could draft both. Not likely, but its impossible. Of course the Raiders in the FM could draft both of them also at #8 and #21 :huh:

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lowkey Connor Williams had great bench and 40. Didn't see the workouts tho, how did he do?
DJ said he cemented his spot as the drafts top tackle. Mayock sees him as a gaurd because of his short arms. Looked really fluid in his movements, great athlete, just those short arms give me pause. Very much like Lamp from last year

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
DJ said he cemented his spot as the drafts top tackle. Mayock sees him as a gaurd because of his short arms. Looked really fluid in his movements, great athlete, just those short arms give me pause. Very much like Lamp from last year
I can feel the concern but on tape he deals with it well. Has a good kickstep and takes proper angles which alleviates the problem. It's a fair concern but we've seen guys have success in the league despite short arms (plus he meets the threshold apparently)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
According to Walter Football, the Ravens have met with Oklahoma wide receiver Jeff Badet, Oklahoma offensive tackle Orlando Brown, Auburn center Austin Golson, Pittsburgh offensive tackle Jaryd Jones-Smith, Iowa State linebacker Joel Lanning, Indiana tight end Ian Thomas, South Carolina State linebacker Darius Leonard(underrated) and San Diego State running back Rashaad Penny.

We’ve also unofficially met with dj Moore and were scheduled to meet with Calvin Ridley at some point this afternoon/evening