• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
The laser brok
Tremaine Edmunds just ran a 4.55 40 at 6'4 253 lbs

Shaquem Griffin 4.38 - unofficial . If it holds up will be the fastest time for a LB since they started recording them.
If that holds.....im speechless right now. Idk why anyone would have him as a day 3 pick. I have a 3rd/4th round grade on him and im second guessing that

Simba

Staff Member
I have no idea how to value Griffin but you can be damn sure I'm open to taking a shot on him in the draft at some point.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean I expected Griffin to run pretty fast. Plus he’s only 227. Maybe not 4.38 tho wow

On another note, it’s 2018 and we haven’t been able to get him a cool prosthetic hand like in Star Wars? Come on

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You like him over raqoun?
it's not even close. If you watch tape, you'll see how often roquan is washed out of plays. He needs to go to a team that has a really good DL. He is very quick to diagnose plays and very instinctive. He's also a very good blitzer with a good burst and closing speed. He also plays well in coverage, but as I stated, he could have some issues if he isn't on the right team.

I wouldn't be surprised if Smith is kept at Will at the next level.

Last edited:

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shaquem Griffin ran faster than everyone other than 2 recievers so far......damn dude i knew he was talented and twitchy but holy shit 4.38????

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
it's not even close. If you watch tape, you'll see how often roquan is washed out of plays. He needs to go to a team that has a really good DL. He is very quick to diagnose plays and very instinctive. He's also a very good blitzer with a good burst and closing speed. He also plays well in coverage, but as I stated, he could have some issues if he isn't on the right team.
i dnt think it matters what team raquan goes too, he is skillful and its
Gonna show regardless even if his numbers dont.