• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
are you sure you dont just take troubled players just because? every time there is a player with off the field issues you swear by them, yet arden key and antonio callaway are totally unimpressive on film, without character concerns i wouldnt touch arden key til the third and callaway the 4th. i hate putting him in my mocks but according to every outlet in the world you cant leave him out of the firstt lol

When Arden Key was focused she was awesome.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
now reports that coaches had to yell at orlando brown for "loafing" today - this kid's an idiot - he came to the underwear olympics out of shape and unprepared to work

the numbers themselves wouldnt make me pause but the lack of being "bothered" or sheer stupidity the lack of effort shows makes me think this guy is not committed to being a professional football player - that scares me off him a lot

i was more calm about the bench press yesterday than most with regards to brown but everything put together is now painting a picture

EDIT/UPDATE:

ok ive over-reacted a little bit - he interviews fairly well and seems to be honest, humble and well-balanced mentally - he says he expects to normally be around 18-20 on the bench and while he was disappointed with the run it was better than it has been according to him

so this poses a different problem - his athleticism might be a legitimate problem or he just didnt train enough coming in to the combine

also i like the fact that he's supposed to be a trash-talker and he talks well

Last edited:

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
So ya....really not surprised with these Oline results. Brian Oneal is a great athlete, Brrown Jr is not. Weve known this for a while on tape this should be no surprise to anyone