• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Baltimore Orioles

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
4.5 games out of the last spot with 25 to play. Gotta get hot now and open up a can of whoop ass on the sawx.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Killed Chris Davis's career.
The only time i recall the Os heavily investing in a player and it immediately backfired. That was rough

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
The name sounds familiar but not I don’t remember that lol. I do remember good old Albert belle
We gave up Curt Schilling, Steve Finley and Pete Harnisch for Davis. His highlights in 3 years were getting his jaw broken in a bar fight and getting nailed in the face by a foul ball while sitting on the bench. Released after 3 years.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just one of those days … Os and Rays lost by a combined score of 27-7….. yea anyways on to tomorrow.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Found the bats tonight against the Nationals, now the O's need them for a huge series against Toronto this weekend. Falling behind in the wild card race, taking 2 of 3 or a series sweep will be necessary to climb back into the wild card race. Let's hope this team builds momentum at the right time for a playoff push and potentially a playoff upset or two.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Man this is starting to be like it always is for Baltimore teams, one giant tease. Maybe we can comeback but I'd say we had a good run to try to make the Wild Card and just move on to 2023.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man this is starting to be like it always is for Baltimore teams, one giant tease. Maybe we can comeback but I'd say we had a good run to try to make the Wild Card and just move on to 2023.
I wouldn’t give up hope, Rays are struggling with a tough schedule down the stretch. Only problem is the Os have an equally difficult end of their schedule

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Birds salvage one in Canada. Turn a triple play and win with a ninth inning rally. Let’s go!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Good news is that Gunnar Henderson is the real deal. Smart baseball brain and has all the tools.
Team is really shaping up to be a strong contender in the near future.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Back to 4 out of the playoffs with 13 to go against tough opponents. Unlikely, but you never know.