• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Baltimore Orioles

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Stowers hits his fist major league HR in the bottom of the ninth to tie the game! Two outs, 0 - 2, one of the best closers in MLB. Couldn’t have written it any better, only if there would have been someone on base.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We play the Astros tonight in Houston. First time since we traded them Mancini, let's hope we see Houston in the playoffs again. I want to cause aa much chaos as possible. Get a Wild Card then upset a team or two lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The game came down to Trey potentially hitting a 3 run homer against us and a walk off. We struck him out, crazy how moments in sports play out like this.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Interesting and well researched article. The way they have been playing, just make a wild-card……and WHY NOT? Go O’s!
Yeah, it’s great to have them competitive again. I’m excited for the future and to see what they will do now that they have a management team with some vision and desire to win again.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LOL... Robot Umpires can't come fast enough. MLB doesn't want us sweeping their golden boys... Mateo got screwed. Astros went from banging trash cans to paying off umpires.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
LOL... Robot Umpires can't come fast enough. MLB doesn't want us sweeping their golden boys... Mateo got screwed. Astros went from banging trash cans to paying off umpires.
I honestly don’t get what the hell is taking so long. We have this amazing strike zone at home that fans can see crystal clear on their TVs. I’d Argue we have a better view point then the umps with the semi translucent box over home plate on our screen

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are they gonna have the ability to toss people?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rays Ace and All Star game starter Shane McClanahan has a shoulder impingement….. surgery to follow. Likely out for the year….. fuckin hell man.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Birds losing a little bit of steam dropping 2 in a row on the road against stiff competition. Hopefully Lyles can help right the ship tonight and the bats wake up. Would be good if they can at the least win 1 in Cleveland before coming home.

Old Bay

Veteran
Will be interesting to see where/how they use Henderson. At this point of the season not sure how you can afford to sit a Gold Glove in Mateo.
I'd stick him at 3rd and play him at SS when Mateo is resting. Definitely not moving Mateo off SS either.

Old Bay

Veteran
Hate to pull Urias out as well. Good problems to have though.
I'm curious how well Gunnar has played at 2B, 3B defensively down in the minors. That would likely determine, for me at least, where he and Urias play this year. You have to expect there may be an initial learning curve at the plate, but I'd want to at least make sure Gunnar is at a defensive position where he's comfortable and capable. You don't want his defense to be the reason games are lost.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I'm curious how well Gunnar has played at 2B, 3B defensively down in the minors. That would likely determine, for me at least, where he and Urias play this year. You have to expect there may be an initial learning curve at the plate, but I'd want to at least make sure Gunnar is at a defensive position where he's comfortable and capable. You don't want his defense to be the reason games are lost.
….and add Odor into the mix.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I thought I heard somewhere they were working Henderson out at first as well.