• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Trade Block

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are willing to offer draft picks, as much as an early 3rd, for solid starter-level players on cheap contracts. I'm looking for help at WR, C and possibly TE. None are dire needs, but each position could be improved. PM me with any offers. Joe Haden is still available, so if you're interested in an LCB with a proven track record and recent success, hit me up as well.

Simba

Staff Member
Final Ravens players on the block:
QB Jake Rudock (0.5 stars)
RB Kenjon Barner (0.5 stars)
WR Breshad Perriman (1.5 stars)
WR Brandon Coleman (0.5 stars)
WR Dontrelle Inman (0.5 stars)
TE Darren Waller (0.5 stars)
C Travis Swanson (1 star)
RT Austin Howard (1.5 stars) - Still not totally sure of this one
P Pat O'Donnell (0.5 stars)

Looking for pick(s) and/or player swaps. Will even do a slight trade up in a round so you don't have to lose a pick on most guys. Not being overly picky on anyone but Howard.

Final bump on the homies above. After the end of tomorrow's FA, I'll pretty much be locking my roster and trades down unless they are draft related.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are also looking to trade up from the early 3rd into the 2nd. Willing to add a pick or a player, or perhaps even both.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Vikings trade block is literally every player and every pick. Cap space is not a worry but the only things I want are a

Guard
starting QB
backup QB
2nd outside corner
Draft picks

Note any of the Vikings draft picks are also on the table

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Oakland Raiders may be interested in trading up higher in the 2nd round.

Current 2nd round pick is 2.21

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Cleveland Browns are willing to listen to offers for their 4th pick in round 1.
Don't want to go much lower than pick 10 and it would have to be really awesome offer.

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone is looking to shed some salary before the Edge group tomorrow night, the Ravens can afford to take on a player for 3 stars max since I don't have any plans to participate.

Open to any position but trade compensation will be very little - slight draft pick swap or a depth player.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Adding NT/DT Bennie Logan to the trade block. Quality run defender at .5 Stars. Not pressed to move him but he's available.

Buffalo Bills updated trade block/listening to offers on the following from those of you that missed out on DTs, LBs and QBs. We are especially interested in help at Right Takle or in draft picks. We are willing to trade our 1.10 or 1.22 picks to move lower. We are willing to trade all of our 6th and 7th round picks to move higher. Specifically:

Draft picks:
QB Nathan Peterman 0.5 stars
DT Dominique Easley 1 star
ILB John Timu 0.5 stars
OLB Emmanuel Lamur 0.5 stars

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone is looking to shed some salary before the Edge group tomorrow night, the Ravens can afford to take on a player for 3 stars max since I don't have any plans to participate.

Open to any position but trade compensation will be very little - slight draft pick swap or a depth player.

Last chance for you to offload a 3 stars or less contract to me so you can clear cap space for the last FA group tonight. If nothing pops in by 7 tonight, I will find someone to bid on in this FA group. If you're looking to participate, you can keep me out of your hair by making me spend what I have left early.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
FS Kurt Coleman 3.5 stars
I'm only looking to move up in the draft. No players wanted

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
If anyone missed out on the Edge FA I’ve got several guys, most on cheap contracts.

DEs
Cam Wake
Charles Harris
Andre Branch
Michael Johnson
Kerry Hyder

Looking for draft picks and would be willing to take on larger contracts as I have 20+ million in cap to burn.

Also have some CBs available -
Vontae Davis
Rashaan Melvin
Bobby McCain
Cordrea Tankersly

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
The San Francisco 49ers have RB Ameer Abdullah and WR Trent Taylor on the trading block along with the #9 pick in round one of the draft. The 49ers are looking for draft picks.

Buffalo Bills updated trade block/listening to offers on the following from those of you that missed out in FA. We are especially interested in help at Right Tackle or in draft picks. We are willing to trade our 1.10 or 1.22 picks to move lower. We are willing to trade our 5th and 7th round picks to move higher. Specifically:

Draft picks:
QB Nathan Peterman 0.5 stars
ILB John Timu 0.5 stars
OLB Emmanuel Lamur 0.5 stars