• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Trade Block

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are looking to trade an early 3rd and a pick or a player for a 2nd rounder. Let me know if you're looking to move back.

Simba

Staff Member
I ended up with a little more DL depth than I thought, so Carl Davis, Quinton Dial, or Xavier Williams (all 0.5 stars) could be yours if you need some depth.

As the draft is about to start, the Buffalo Bills want to reiterate our current trading interests. Buffalo Bills updated trade block/listening to offers on the following from those of you that missed out in FA. We are especially interested in help at Right Tackle, Safety or in draft picks. We are willing to trade our 1.10 or 1.22 picks to move lower. We will consider moving our second round picks up or down. We are willing to trade our 5th and 7th round picks to move higher. Specifically:

Draft picks:
QB Nathan Peterman 0.5 stars
ILB John Timu 0.5 stars
OLB Emmanuel Lamur 0.5 stars

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Miami Dolphins are shopping all 12 of their draft picks:

Keep these in mind if you are looking to move up in the draft. I am willing to give huge bargains as I know many are looking to move down. The Miami Dolphins will also price match. Message us today for your biggest draft discount needs! :call:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Draft trade block for Minnesota:

Main priority is now a starting QB or starting guard. I could also package in Mike Remmers for a team that needs a really solid starting RT who is weaker at guard but for that I would need a guard in return.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
FS Kurt Coleman is still on the block. All I'm looking for is to trade up in the 4th or 5th round. Depending on what picks you have.
As of now I have:

As the draft has started, the Buffalo Bills want to reiterate our current trading interests. Buffalo Bills updated trade block/listening to offers on the following from those of you that missed out in FA. We are especially interested in help at Right Tackle, Safety or in draft picks. We are willing to trade our 1.10 or 1.22 picks to move lower. We will consider moving our second round picks up or down. We are willing to trade our 5th and 7th round picks to move higher. Specifically:

QB Case Keenum 6 stars
DE Arik Armstead 2 stars
Draft picks:
QB Nathan Peterman 0.5 stars
ILB John Timu 0.5 stars
OLB Emmanuel Lamur 0.5 stars

The Detroit Lions are shopping picks #23 and #51. Will consider moving up, down or for players. PM me if interested. Really interested in moving down in the first round.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Oakland Raiders are shopping picks 1.08 and 1.21

I'm also willing to trade A.J. McCarron (3 stars) to a QB needy team.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are looking to move up from 2.16 into the earlier portion of the same round. Willing to part with a player or a pick in return. PM me if you're interested.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well since 8,9 and 10 in the 1st are on the block...
I’d like to mention that 1.11 is also available. I’ll take significantly less than anyone else.

If no one wants my 1.10 I'll gladly make the pick. If anyone wants to move up for a QB or any other player, pm me with your offer for my 1.10. Looking for more picks and/or help at FS and right tackle.

Ok, everyone, this is your last chance to make an offer to me for my 1.10 pick. PM me right away if you are interested. If not, I'm happy to make the selection.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
If you are interested in the 1.11 selection pm me with offers. I'm looking to move down in the first and pick up a third and 4th in the process. I am also willing to package 5th and 6th round picks for 3rd or 4ths

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Looking to part with 2 (16) and 4 (19) in order to move up into the early 2nd. If you're looking to move down, let me know. Compensation can include a player along with 2 (16) or a player and a pick.