• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Damn the feels. Hope he turns out to be a stud.

The Ojabo x Oweh duo would have so many sick nicknames

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just want BPA regardless of position. Don’t need to start reaching for CBs or WRs to fill the need.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think the Ravens were planning on taking Jameson Williams with the 14th pick and not Jordan Davis.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Iunno about y’all.. but Khalil Shakir just feels like a “my guy” / “stand up and pound the table for” for a scout.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tariq Woolen and Kingsley Enagbare are my pound the table guys. Plenty of other players left that look good, but I badly want these two.

Also, do you think Rasheed Walker could play guard? But tall, but he's a mauler that'd be good in a phone booth against DTs. He brings the ability to be LG and fill in if either T gets hurt.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Tariq Woolen and Kingsley Enagbare are my pound the table guys. Plenty of other players left that look good, but I badly want these two.

Also, do you think Rasheed Walker could play guard? But tall, but he's a mauler that'd be good in a phone booth against DTs. He brings the ability to be LG and fill in if either T gets hurt.

im not sure i see walker translating inside
but id be fine having him sit and be the swing tackle this year and then hopefully taking over from Moses at RT next year
guard play from him would be a bonus but i dont really see it

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

As much as I like Rasheed.. i think I would choose Jamaree Salyer over him. Has tackle experience in the SEC. Plug and play Guard. Don’t know how long we keeping kevin zeitler for.. but Salyer would be a smooth transition from him.