• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Tariq Woolen and Kingsley Enagbare are my pound the table guys. Plenty of other players left that look good, but I badly want these two.

Also, do you think Rasheed Walker could play guard? But tall, but he's a mauler that'd be good in a phone booth against DTs. He brings the ability to be LG and fill in if either T gets hurt.
yes, I think Walker could play guard

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
salyer's a great fit - but dont expect him to play tackle in the NFL

Oh he’s a guard. I’m just pointing out his tackle experience as he can play it in a pinch. If shit hits the fan like it did 2021 lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Deleted 8mins after he clicked send..

Do with it as you will.. lol

B5217F63-3316-4A9D-AFFD-D5561F9C4569.jpeg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm not saying he's right but I made the comment yesterday S is too crowded.

Williams
Clark
Hamilton
Stephens
Stone
Jefferson
Washington

you could argue that stephens and washington could be nickels but...
yeah it's a little crowded

and all it takes is a step up from Stephens and Stone and suddenly chuck's like 5th on the safety depth chart and we're paying a backup the 2nd most money at the position

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Never understood how the first pick of the day after day one isn’t instantly in. You really can’t decide after 12 hours?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
you could argue that stephens and washington could be nickels but...
yeah it's a little crowded

and all it takes is a step up from Stephens and Stone and suddenly chuck's like 5th on the safety depth chart and we're paying a backup the 2nd most money at the position
That second point is key. Additionally Clark actually has some value to other teams