• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That Jamboree Slayer dude sounds interesting

this message may contain traces of intentional misspelling

dude just looks and plays exactly like a raven
he's probably guard-only in the NFL which is why im not clamouring for him (might have some emergency OT potential but in the same way that tyre phillips has emergency OT potential lol)... but i would not be shocked if we picked him and he immediately won the LG job over Tyre and Cleveland...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m losing my shit here, I have so many prospects that I’m stomping the table for right now that I had no clue would be available and we have 6 picks.

Simba

Staff Member
The best part of today right now is that we have no longer than a 9 pick wait between all of our 4th round picks

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
Interesting when you look at the poll results at the top of this thread, 38% predicted a CB with pick #1, and 0% predicted a safety. Well we got a safety and have yet to select a CB

marklar

Pro Bowler
The best part of today right now is that we have no longer than a 9 pick wait between all of our 4th round picks
I suppose all of them will happen during commercial breaks anyway, so they can talk of some random dude the cowboys picked half an hour before

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really want Isaiah Likely.

Swing for the fences with Justyn Ross. In the 4th round, Might as well go for that home run pick.

Bet Zamir White is the pick a RB.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Justyn Ross and / or Calvin Austin
Really want Justyn Ross, we’ll worth the risk at this point in the draft. Not to long ago people had him as a 1st round lock before the injuries