• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You can't afford to keep both though. You could phantom IR Stout but honestly why? Just move on

i think that's the ultimate outcome for sure - but they're not going to declare sam koch surplus to needs at a post-draft press conference before we even get stout onto the practice field

that wouldnt be particularly respectful to koch when it's unnecessary - especially when it's a guy you have such respect for that you let him know in advance (almost like he's a veteran QB before you draft a rookie at the position) that you're adding competition to his spot

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i think that's the ultimate outcome for sure - but they're not going to declare sam koch surplus to needs at a post-draft press conference before we even get stout onto the practice field

that wouldnt be particularly respectful to koch when it's unnecessary - especially when it's a guy you have such respect for that you let him know in advance (almost like he's a veteran QB before you draft a rookie at the position) that you're adding competition to his spot
Oh for sure. EDC has the perfect political answer. I'm just reading between the lines

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So I guess we will be picking up a receiver in free agency .
EDC basically said as much in the presser
they didnt intend to have a hole at the position but the WRs flew off the board and they had to pivot

in both the 1st and 2nd round, WRs got sniped from us and i guess they werent a fan of skyy moore or alec pierce and george pickens had too many concerns for their liking

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why don't we trade back in to select Ross? Honestly who gives a .... about a 2023 6th or even 7th.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Highly doubt wrs are running to sign with us.
Bingo , looking forward to running the triple option this year …. Kidding , i think

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
they've already done the post-draft presser and are already talking to guys they reckon will go udfa
they're not coming back in lol

if the medical on ross is bad enough that we didnt pick him in the 6th, we're not trading a future pick for him

go after him in udfa if you want him
Exactly. I understand the sentiment of doing it but as you said that isnt happening