• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
and we've already got marlon and stephens who will both play some nickel (if not a ton of nickel) between them - as well as ardarius washington who the ravens seemed to look at last year as a nickel rather than a safety
Yeah I'm just not at all worried about Nickel. I wish we had one more outside corner we trust. How much will Haden cost?

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
jorek2vonpw81.jpg

The Ravens passing offense this year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Fantastic draft, absolutely fantastic. Now we need to see how it plays out. If the worst case scenario comes true and Ojabo can't play this season, it will be like we have 2 first round picks next season.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Fantastic draft, absolutely fantastic. Now we need to see how it plays out. If the worst case scenario comes true and Ojabo can't play this season, it will be like we have 2 first round picks next season.
I hope he plays this season.. dont wanna have to wait till his 3rd or 4th season to actually see something from
Him

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hope he plays this season.. dont wanna have to wait till his 3rd or 4th season to actually see something from
Him

i think it's likely he plays
but what that looks like in year 1 is probably gonna look very different to the rest of his career

i imagine that when he does come back he's gonna be on a pitch count to not over-stress his body too much and he's gonna be used almost exclusively as a designated pass rusher in year 1 to reduce the amount of passive force he takes from OL when he might still be working his way back

in the best case scenario he turns up at the perfect time to add an extra dynamic element to our pass rush in time for a late season push and the playoffs

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
You think Ravens even reached out to Ross after the draft?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I saw mentions on twitter Ross has a spinal issue.
yes he does have a spinal issue and that's why he went undrafted. He had the spinal surgery in 2020 and returned from it late in 2021

not sure if he will be the same as 2018 or 2019, but it's worth the risk at this point.

The real question is, is it worth the risk for him to play football.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens signed the below so far. Anyone heard of any others?
Charles Wiley, LB, UTSA
Zakoby McClain, LB, Auburn