• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens have been rumored to be in on Deebo…….

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hollywood and 100 for 23. Good value but like… what are the repercussions
this is my question too
like i get trading him for sure
but like who's playing WR behind bateman?

are we high on tylan wallace and james proche?
coz i know it aint duvernay...
maybe there's someone we like at 23... but why would we trade him before we get to 23 and make sure our guy is there? just makes me think that there's a plan at WR that's unrelated to R1 in the draft

JAAM

Hall of Famer
AJ Brown thank god he’s out of the conf lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean unless we are moving to a two tight end formation, I don't get it. I'm stunned, and I feel we should have gotten more for Hollywood because in a passing offense his value is going to be much more than what it was with us.

I mean you traded a player who is going to be in line for a big contract for a low first, high second in terms of value. For someone who has only shown flashes of good play but never been consistent (and will be overpaid by someone), that is a good haul.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I don't know why, but I'm feeling numb about this draft. Even before it started. Trading Hollywood didn't help.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I agree. I don't think that this is as bad as many may think it is. Hollywood was good but the reality is that he is small. I believe the Ravens want Big Body receivers that can not only run routes but also help in the run blocking for the scheme. This is going to be interesting to see who the Ravens select at #23.

Hollywood may not have been a big receiver but he was deep threat that The Ravens dont have and was pretty productive for first round receiver drafted by them. He also balled out every time The Ravens were in the playoffs but it's true a bigger receiver may be better in this offense but I don't think it should have been at the cost of Hollywood.