• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Sooo who replaces Hollywood

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did anyone else notice how pissed Hamilton looked? Was that due to such a late pick or did he not want to be in Baltimore ?

It may have been due to the late pick as opposed to coming to Baltimore with a rich defensive history.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t think we were ever gonna pay Hollywood 23 milly+… so getting a first round pick after 3 years of service is good value. But still a crappy feeling, knowing we traded away Lamar’s driver. Imma have to see what we do with this pick…

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Thank you. And thank you! If we couldn't get a LB we were gonna get a S that plays like one. If he was available, I knew he was the one. I can't wait to see Kyle Hamilton as a Raven!!! Awesome!

And another 1st rounder for trading Hollywood?! Fabulous. EDC is a genius! Cap space cleared for Tretter!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Thank you. And thank you! If we couldn't get a LB we were gonna get a S that plays like one. If he was available, I knew he was the one. I can't wait to see Kyle Hamilton as a Raven!!! Awesome!

And another 1st rounder for trading Hollywood?! Fabulous. EDC is a genius! Cap space cleared for Tretter!
Exactly all of this

Reactions: A1A

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im shocked but as this settles in I need to remind myself that we have one of the top front offices in the league. Gotta TRUSS

A1A

Veteran
We weren't gonna pay him so I'm ok with it. Been saying it for a long time we goofed on that pick. More surprised about the AJ trade..that actually hurt them and hurt them bad.