• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marklar

Pro Bowler
Can we name this the Official WR day? Goddamn strange twists of picks and player trades at that positiontoday

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Possibly a slight reach, but damn I'd be up for grabbing Christian Watson. One of a kind athlete and will create constant big plays.

Simba

Staff Member
This new trend is kind of interesting too. Draft a WR. Let him play for 3-4 years and then trade him and repeat the process.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did anyone else notice how pissed Hamilton looked? Was that due to such a late pick or did he not want to be in Baltimore ?

Reactions: cdp

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m surprised we traded Brown. Didn’t see that coming but guess should have believed the WR rumors.

Also feel like the 2019 Draft was really bad now

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hollywood may not have been a big receiver but he was deep threat that The Ravens dont have and was pretty productive for first round receiver drafted by them. He also balled out every time The Ravens were in the playoffs but it's true a bigger receiver may be better in this offense but I don't think it should have been at the cost of Hollywood.

I get and know all of that but the reality is that EDC traded him for a reason beyond all of our reasoning. I'm not wasting any brain cells over it. :cool: