• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marklar

Pro Bowler
I was never a fan of Brown's style of play, so not gping to mourn him, but will be interesting to see how they replace him. I did not want them to give him 20M anyway

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I mean unless we are moving to a two tight end formation, I don't get it. I'm stunned, and I feel we should have gotten more for Hollywood because in a passing offense his value is going to be much more than what it was with us.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Say what you want but EDC got some massive balls lol

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
maybe this was always the plan?
maybe we've been trying to trade him away all offseason and now that all 4 WRs went top 12, the cardinals upped their price?

it was notable that lamar's boy wasnt down training with him in cali

I agree. I don't think that this is as bad as many may think it is. Hollywood was good but the reality is that he is small. I believe the Ravens want Big Body receivers that can not only run routes but also help in the run blocking for the scheme. This is going to be interesting to see who the Ravens select at #23.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I was hoping to go to bed after we picked at 14 then the madness ensues and now I'll be getting about 2 hours sleep, fantastic.