• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Feels like we’re approaching dangerous territory with guys just asking to be traded and it being granted. I know we want guys that want to play for us but it’s setting a pattern and it’s concerning.
I mean yeah but it’s not like it was a bad move. Both Hollywood and OBJ trades will probably be considered wins since both will be getting 20+ mil a year

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
But why tho? That’s concerning (we all know why)

It's obvious he wanted to be in offense that was a bit more creative in the passing game and one that would take advantage of his skill set more There's no question that Hollywood Brown would have had 1,300 receiving yards if Lamar Jackson would have been able to finish the season last year but Brown probably thinking of making his money and honestly him being in Greg Roman offense doesn't help him make the most money as he would like to.

Simba

Staff Member
I mean yeah but it’s not like it was a bad move. Both Hollywood and OBJ trades will probably be considered wins since both will be getting 20+ mil a year
I don’t disagree entirely. We got good value out of the Browns and Hurst. But it’s getting to a trend point and that has to be somewhat concerning.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Harbs talking about the OL:

- expecting Linderbaum to start
- says it's still possible Mekari could work his way into the starting lineup
- loves the depth we now have at tackle (talked about adding 2 vets - im assuming the other is juwuan james) and we may even add more OL still
- said all signs point to Ronnie being back

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t disagree entirely. We got good value out of the Browns and Hurst. But it’s getting to a trend point and that has to be somewhat concerning.

Gee, almost like players are getting damn fed up with the rah rah bullshit… imagine that!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
EDC talking about how any trade up aspirations were basically done by the time the 3rd pick happened

which tells me everything i needed to know about who we might have traded up for if he'd have slipped (and my heart breaks just a little)

said also that the phone stopped ringing once the WRs all came off the board - no one was looking to come up to 14 and that was fine because Kyle was there

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
As much as I want an Edge rusher. I would rather grab Booth and sign Melvin Ingram if we miss on a quality Edge in this draft. However, I would have rather us have picked JJ and signed Tretter if we missed out on a quality Center in this draft.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
No particular order, but here's my 13 guys to kick off the 2nd round. Hoping one of them is a Raven
George Pickens
John Metchie
David Bell
Andrew Booth
Kyler Gordon
Nakobe Dean
Perrion Winfrey
Travis Jones
Demarvin Leal
Arnold Ebiketie
Josh Paschal
David Ojabo