• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Tyler Linderbaum

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Linderbaum really does have a lot of yanda to his game, he’s the headiest OL prospect I think I’ve ever seen. Head on a swivel like none other. Combo blocks so incredibly well, he reach blocks a 3tech from C like it’s routine, it’s really impressive, but its a standard snap for him to reach the 3tech into the G/T with ease and then climb to the LB, either driving out of the play or sealing the crease the other direction, creating his own A-gap, and he does it so often it’s just standard for him.

I’m really excited about linderbaum.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
I'm very jealous of this pick... Mt own personal mock draft for the Jets had them taking Gardner or Hamilton at 4. Then I had JD trading down from 10, getting a later 1st rounder, and collecting an extra 2nd rounder in the transaction. Then utilizing that later 1st rounder to take Linderbaum. The Jets currently have Connor McGovern as their Center and he's OK, but if JD cuts him they can save 10 million under the cap. So I thought saving 10 million in cap space and selecting a potential HOF center in the draft was the way to go. However, I also never imagined Jermaine Johnson falling to 26. So I'm still a very happy with what Joe did...