1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

March Madness Tournament Challenge?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Talk' started by JO_75, Mar 11, 2018.

1. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

next year ill probably get even fewer right - im surprised im not last lol - i literally know nothing about college ball

2. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Administrator

can't say I watch much college ball. However I do a decent amount of research for the round 1 games and it seems to fall in place from there.

3. rossihunter2

rossihunter2 Staff Member Moderator

i spend way too much time deep diving into college football just for the draft and too much time deep diving into other nfl teams just for the news/free agency aspect to also deep dive into another college sport lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tank

Tank Ravens Ring of Honor

Lol. well there’s two 1 seeds and a 3 seed left so..........

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tank

Two I think, Michigan and Villanova. Right?

6. RavensMania

No, Villanova and Kansas are the one seeds. Xavier was a one seed and they had never been to a tournament. I liked Michigan because they were hot heading into the tournament. I also thought Kentucky would make the final four for the same reason. They were heating up at the righ time. I predicted a couple upsets early on in both round 1 and round 2. I thought Villanova had the easiest route to the final 4. If I had predicted all the ones, I'd only have 2 correct.

7. Tank

Wut? Didn’t say you picked all the 1 seeds.

Villanova
    plays Kansas, Loyola plays Michigan. Who is the third you picked? I think if you look again you do only have two correct.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  8. DeVito52

DeVito52 Ravens Ring of Honor

It sounds like he picked Nova, Kansas, and Michigan.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RavensMania

I have Michigan, Villanova & Kansas.

I misinterpreted what you said.

I'm just happy I have 3 considering all of the bracket busters this year. I don't watch much college basketball through the season. I do go to a few Maryland games and watch some bigger games, so I can't say I don't watch any games.

10. Tank

What I see is that you have Michigan and Villanova. It shows you picked Duke over Kansas. I have the same two teams left, but picked Virginia to win it all. I see you picked Michigan.

I watch nothing but the Terps and whoever they are playing. Just did some guessing from past performance and personal preference. I did a little better than you early on and am actually winning right now. :clap: But chances are Michigan wins at least one more which I think may put you on top.

11. DeVito52

DeVito52 Ravens Ring of Honor

The results are in....

And @RavensMania did in fact pick Duke over Kansas.

Better luck next time folks.

12. RavensMania

lol, you are right. It's my CBS bracket that I picked Kansas over Duke.