• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

March Madness Tournament Challenge?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
next year ill probably get even fewer right - im surprised im not last lol - i literally know nothing about college ball
can't say I watch much college ball. However I do a decent amount of research for the round 1 games and it seems to fall in place from there.

Tank

Hall of Famer
can't say I watch much college ball. However I do a decent amount of research for the round 1 games and it seems to fall in place from there.
Lol. well there’s two 1 seeds and a 3 seed left so..........

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lol. well there’s two 1 seeds and a 3 seed left so..........

Two I think, Michigan and Villanova. Right?

No, Villanova and Kansas are the one seeds. Xavier was a one seed and they had never been to a tournament. I liked Michigan because they were hot heading into the tournament. I also thought Kentucky would make the final four for the same reason. They were heating up at the righ time. I predicted a couple upsets early on in both round 1 and round 2. I thought Villanova had the easiest route to the final 4. If I had predicted all the ones, I'd only have 2 correct.

Tank

Hall of Famer
No, Villanova and Kansas are the one seeds. Xavier was a one seed and they had never been to a tournament. I liked Michigan because they were hot heading into the tournament. I also thought Kentucky would make the final four for the same reason. They were heating up at the righ time. I predicted a couple upsets early on in both round 1 and round 2. I thought Villanova had the easiest route to the final 4. If I had predicted all the ones, I'd only have 2 correct.
Wut? Didn’t say you picked all the 1 seeds.

Villanova
plays Kansas, Loyola plays Michigan. Who is the third you picked? I think if you look again you do only have two correct.

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

Villanova
plays Kansas, Loyola plays Michigan. Who is the third you picked? I think if you look again you do only have two correct.
It sounds like he picked Nova, Kansas, and Michigan.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Villanova

I have Michigan, Villanova & Kansas.

I misinterpreted what you said.

I'm just happy I have 3 considering all of the bracket busters this year. I don't watch much college basketball through the season. I do go to a few Maryland games and watch some bigger games, so I can't say I don't watch any games.

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
I have Michigan, Villanova & Kansas.

I misinterpreted what you said.

I'm just happy I have 3 considering all of the bracket busters this year. I don't watch much college basketball through the season. I do go to a few Maryland games and watch some bigger games, so I can't say I don't watch any games.
What I see is that you have Michigan and Villanova. It shows you picked Duke over Kansas. I have the same two teams left, but picked Virginia to win it all. I see you picked Michigan.

I watch nothing but the Terps and whoever they are playing. Just did some guessing from past performance and personal preference. I did a little better than you early on and am actually winning right now. :clap: But chances are Michigan wins at least one more which I think may put you on top.

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
What I see is that you have Michigan and Villanova. It shows you picked Duke over Kansas. I have the same two teams left, but picked Virginia to win it all. I see you picked Michigan.

I watch nothing but the Terps and whoever they are playing. Just did some guessing from past performance and personal preference. I did a little better than you early on and am actually winning right now. :clap: But chances are Michigan wins at least one more which I think may put you on top.
The results are in....

And @RavensMania did in fact pick Duke over Kansas.

Better luck next time folks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

lol, you are right. It's my CBS bracket that I picked Kansas over Duke.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Selection Sunday is next Sunday. Anyone else want to join in? Don't worry too much about knowing anything, but filling out a Bracket is fun.