• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Baltimore Orioles

Tank

Hall of Famer
Missing Edward Bennett Williams. He was a great owner.
EBW was OK and really only inherited a great franchise from Jerold Hoffberger, Cashen and Dalton. Then of course Mr. Asbestos completely ruined what was one of the most consistent winners in MLB.

Last edited:
O

OriolesMagicPlease

Well John and Louis Angelos are running the team so I don't have high hopes. As long as they have that MASN money rolling in, I don't think they care enough about winning.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
This is where we have to step up and basically pay more than the other teams. From what I've learned is if you don't spend it you lose it.

Ones named Victor Victor and the other is Victor Jr wtf.
Their dad is also named Victor.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Tell me about the Victors please.
Victor Victor was ranked as the top international free agent for this signing period, but he and his brother weren't allowed to sign with teams when the signing period began because they needed to establish residency outside of Cuba. They've been declared free agents by MLB, so they can sign with a team now. I think I saw somewhere that they were having a showcase in October for all of the teams.

I don't know where Victor Jr. was ranked, but I think it would be fun to get both of them. Their dad was a star player for the Cuban baseball team.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
Victor Victor was ranked as the top international free agent for this signing period, but he and his brother weren't allowed to sign with teams when the signing period began because they needed to establish residency outside of Cuba. They've been declared free agents by MLB, so they can sign with a team now. I think I saw somewhere that they were having a showcase in October for all of the teams.

I don't know where Victor Jr. was ranked, but I think it would be fun to get both of them. Their dad was a star player for the Cuban baseball team.
I hope the Orioles sign both brothers then hire their Dad as a scout.