• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jets

Mainejet

Practice Squad
I'd agree with that and add Linderbaum and Jordan Stout to the mix.

Who do you think out of the Jets rookies will make the biggest impact?
From what I've witnessed in training camp? Things are a little different for the Jets than they are the Ravens. You guys have enough talent that you can afford to bench certain young players like Likely for example. The Jets, on the other hand, have nothing more attractive on the roster than the rookies. They were ALL drafted to be starters, at least the first 4. So Sauce, Wilson, Johnson, and Hall will all be starters on Sunday. From what I've seen I think probably Hall will be the m9st visible contributor. While if we hear nothing from whoever is covered by Sauce, that means Sauce is doing his job. So those two with a decent amount of Garrett Wilson sightings...

Mainejet

Practice Squad
I like our DL against your OL also. If Stanley plays that can make things very different but the Jets, just by design, have a really good DL rotation. Constantly changing things up with fresh faces. If the Jets are going to pull off the upset the DL will need to be the biggest reason why.....

rossihunter2

Staff Member
From what I've witnessed in training camp? Things are a little different for the Jets than they are the Ravens. You guys have enough talent that you can afford to bench certain young players like Likely for example. The Jets, on the other hand, have nothing more attractive on the roster than the rookies. They were ALL drafted to be starters, at least the first 4. So Sauce, Wilson, Johnson, and Hall will all be starters on Sunday. From what I've seen I think probably Hall will be the m9st visible contributor. While if we hear nothing from whoever is covered by Sauce, that means Sauce is doing his job. So those two with a decent amount of Garrett Wilson sightings...

wilson may well make an impact but i think you've already got a star in the jets WR room and he's who im really worried about... elijah moore's a stud

is sauce going to be traveling to cover our WRs? otherwise hard to judge his performance based on the WR outputs of 1 guy lol

based on what ive seen/read about though, i think micheal clemons may well have a bigger week 1 impact than jermaine johnson

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I dnt see us losing this game but at same time im scared to bet on us lol.. dont they have like 3-4 rookie starters in defense?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Trap game. We need to play hard and be disciplined. We cannot afford to take any team lightly throughout the entire 2022 season. Play like it is for the playoffs.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I don't think Stanley, Dobbins and Peters see any playing time. Maybe Peters a little bit.

Means will be obvious choice for the edge rotation and I think we'll see a lot of D with Chuck Clark playing dime backer.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't think Stanley, Dobbins and Peters see any playing time. Maybe Peters a little bit.

Means will be obvious choice for the edge rotation and I think we'll see a lot of D with Chuck Clark playing dime backer.

i think we'll see JK - idk that we'll see a full workload but id be surprised not to see him at all
peters has a chance but i think he's touch-and-go

id be shocked if stanley was ready for week 1

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Forgot to mention - I also have no clue what to make of Oliver on this roster. Is he playing ST?
Nope. He is going to be TE #5, if you use Ricard as a TE as well. We are running around with just TEs, Lamar and the O-line in what will be known as the mighty TE package.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want to see a lot of this on Sunday:

Last edited:

Mainejet

Practice Squad
wilson may well make an impact but i think you've already got a star in the jets WR room and he's who im really worried about... elijah moore's a stud

is sauce going to be traveling to cover our WRs? otherwise hard to judge his performance based on the WR outputs of 1 guy lol

based on what ive seen/read about though, i think micheal clemons may well have a bigger week 1 impact than jermaine johnson
Oh God, you realize you're preaching to the choir on that one, right? Elijah Moore in his very limited rookie season I believe surpassed everyone in the WR room including Corey Davis. From Weeks 6 -13 Elijah Moore was a top 5 WR. My closest analogy for him is he's Steve Smith of the AFC. Barring injury, I very much believe he'll be the Jets #1 WR and could expose himself as one of the best WR's in the NFL.....

Mainejet

Practice Squad
He looks really f*cking mean, doesn't he? He definitely was an overperformer in the preseason. However, he was mostly playing 2's and 3's. I think he's going to develop into a nice player for the Jets and he may flash this weekend but he's certainly won't start this weekend....