• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jets

Mainejet

Practice Squad
How did Charlie Kolar do in the preseason? Before JD changed the narrative and the Jets TE room was still empty, I thought Joe would draft TWO TE's. I had my eye on Trey McBride in the early 2nd round and Charlie Kolar in the 4th. I guess Isaiah Likely has turned out to be more impressive thus far?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
How did Charlie Kolar do in the preseason? Before JD changed the narrative and the Jets TE room was still empty, I thought Joe would draft TWO TE's. I had my eye on Trey McBride in the early 2nd round and Charlie Kolar in the 4th. I guess Isaiah Likely has turned out to be more impressive thus far?

kolar had a hernia operation and has been sent to short-term I/R and wasnt able to practice in training camp
likely has looked like a stud in the making but kolar hasnt even practiced

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Never got to see him, and he’s cursed anyway.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Robert Saleh says there's a chance Wilson will play on Sunday, they will make an announcement Wednesday.

No... you better not deny us Flacco vs Lamar. Instant firing if you do.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
after last year, im not taking anything for granted lol
If we would like to be an undefeated team all the way to the SB, then we need to respect every opponent and play like Ravens. I expect us to be the first team that goes undefeated all the way to hoisting the Lombardi. I don't want this dream to end.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If we would like to be an undefeated team all the way to the SB, then we need to respect every opponent and play like Ravens. I expect us to be the first team that goes undefeated all the way to hoisting the Lombardi. I don't want this dream to end.
been done already......Dolphins, but with 14 regular season games.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
I want Wilson to start if at all possible. There's no sense in delaying it. We need to find out Zach Wilson is. He's got everything a young QB could ever desire. He must take a major step forward. Now I doubt he does it in game one vs the Ravens but he has to improve vastly. Starting Flacco only delays what everyone wants to know....

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I forgot where I saw it, but there was a stat where Sauce Gardner didn't allow a single catch (or target) AT ALL this preseason. I don't give AF who it was against, that's pretty damn impressive regardless.