• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Dolphins

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m convinced Raleigh Webb is just Griff Whalen reincarnated

Bruh..out of all the UDRFA we brought in, I would’ve never guess Raleigh Webb would be our new Tim White.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
This is what I have to deal with living in Maine....

Dumb ass patsy fans constantly trying to defend the patsies like they're fucking them. Just yesterday, I'm telling them that Bill Bellichick if he ever knew how to draft, he certainly doesn't now. His drafts have sucked for years. Then they try defending the patsies claiming (and this is where you guys should be interested) that the Dolphins are way better than the Ravens. They said the Ravens are a garbage team and they beat the Jets because the Ravens just don't suck as bad as the Jets.

Well, I've had no problem telling them the Ravens are a better team than the Dolphins. This weekend you get to prove it.

Now, I know for certain the Dolphins are watching the Jets tape to see how they defended the Ravens and Lamar. They'll be doing many of the same things the Jets did.

Can the Ravens beat the Dolphins soundly? I hope so because I really fucking hate the patsies and the Dolphins for that matter.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Dumb ass patsy fans constantly trying to defend the patsies like they're fucking them. Just yesterday, I'm telling them that Bill Bellichick if he ever knew how to draft, he certainly doesn't now. His drafts have sucked for years. Then they try defending the patsies claiming (and this is where you guys should be interested) that the Dolphins are way better than the Ravens. They said the Ravens are a garbage team and they beat the Jets because the Ravens just don't suck as bad as the Jets.

Well, I've had no problem telling them the Ravens are a better team than the Dolphins. This weekend you get to prove it.

Now, I know for certain the Dolphins are watching the Jets tape to see how they defended the Ravens and Lamar. They'll be doing many of the same things the Jets did.

Can the Ravens beat the Dolphins soundly? I hope so because I really fucking hate the patsies and the Dolphins for that matter.
Those jerks will have an opportunity to see how much we suck when we destroy them a week after we beat Miami.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

the dolphins will obviously be watching the jets tape

but the jets probably tried to borrow from the dolphins tape from 2021 - that was the defence and the game that actually "dominated" this ravens offence and caused it problems ever since

dolphins are probably gonna borrow more from their 2021 game than they are from the jets last week

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

They’ll get to find out soon enough

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

got to take this as a positive on the status of some of these corners that it's only worley coming up

clearly feel comfortable with Faalele as a swing or at least with Faalele at RT and Moses as a swing (either way they're not worried about a specific LT)

Webb makes sense given their apparent comfort at other positions because of how heavy special teams usage is within our top 4 WRs... Webb comes in and can alleviate some of that special teams burden if required to

i wonder if JK's ready to go, whether Mike Davis is inactive tomorrow...

Seeing a clip where Stanley's blocking landed Faalele right on his mighty buttocks, doesn't give me a ton of confidence. However, it makes me yearn for Stanley's comeback.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Seeing a clip where Stanley's blocking landed Faalele right on his mighty buttocks, doesn't give me a ton of confidence. However, it makes me yearn for Stanley's comeback.

you could see faalele slipped lol
looked like faalele fell in slow-motion - if i hadnt noticed his slip i would have thought it was a stunt for the cameras to hype up their boy ronnie lol

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
you could see faalele slipped lol
looked like faalele fell in slow-motion - if i hadnt noticed his slip i would have thought it was a stunt for the cameras to hype up their boy ronnie lol
Yep. He clearly slipped. That doesn't take away how good Stanley looked on his blocks and movement. Hopefully, he is ready to start in 2-4 weeks.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Let's fucking go! The GOAT Ravens reporter got an interview with Kay Adams on her show about this game. Shout out to Zrebiec.

CC: @JAAM
Can't believe NFL Network didn't re-hire her after she didn't go to Amazon. Rachel Bonnetta is growing on me but Kay is Kay lol. I follow her on Twitter and it took me a bit to realize she had her own show.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Can't believe NFL Network didn't re-hire her after she didn't go to Amazon. Rachel Bonnetta is growing on me but Kay is Kay lol. I follow her on Twitter and it took me a bit to realize she had her own show.
yes, Kay Adams was a huge loss to the NFL Network and boy was she easy on the eyes.