• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-25_13-32-31.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
True and its sad.. im a laker fan and a big kawhi fan basically because his game reminds me of kobe. He doesnt get enough credit on what he does
Because the MSM doesn't like his personality (he's my favorite player in the league because of it) so therefore they sparingly praise him......basically when they HAVE to.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steph Curry out 3 months after breaking his hand and having surgery. The West might have parity now.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With Golden State out of the picture, it seems as if the Lakers are taking over the West in dominating fashion. Wonder who will play them in the Finals next year?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I dunno, it's looking like a good move so far.
For now, yes. I'll be happy if he can prove me wrong.

With Golden State out of the picture, it seems as if the Lakers are taking over the West in dominating fashion. Wonder who will play them in the Finals next year?
I say the Bucks. I don't trust the Sixers at all. The Raptors are in the convo too since their defense is fire.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Bucks maybe?

Nobody else will be able to do anything as of right now.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The ONLY thing that intrigues me from this list is the reseeding of the semifinals. Everything else? Thumbs down.

The regular season doesn't need to be shortened, if anything shorten the playoffs and make everything except the conference finals and NBA Finals a best of 5 series. I just think for the most part they are trying to fix something that isn't broken. I get the semi finals and NBA Finals being at Neutral sites because of the money they could get from cities bidding for those games, similar to bidding on hosting the Super Bowl.

If they really want to shake up the playoffs, seed all the teams 1-16 and go full on March Madness lol.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The regular season doesn't need to be shortened, if anything shorten the playoffs and make everything except the conference finals and NBA Finals a best of 5 series. I just think for the most part they are trying to fix something that isn't broken. I get the semi finals and NBA Finals being at Neutral sites because of the money they could get from cities bidding for those games, similar to bidding on hosting the Super Bowl.

If they really want to shake up the playoffs, seed all the teams 1-16 and go full on March Madness lol.
Oh it's breaking. Viewership has to be declining. I constantly hear of fans tuning out this season because of the game turning into a 3-point contest and no defense. I don't agree with either finals being at neutral sites though.

However, I DO agree with the NBA going full March Madness and seed all teams 1-16. There are no more rivalries worth speaking of anyways so why not....

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh it's breaking. Viewership has to be declining. I constantly hear of fans tuning out this season because of the game turning into a 3-point contest and no defense. I don't agree with either finals being at neutral sites though.

However, I DO agree with the NBA going full March Madness and seed all teams 1-16. There are no more rivalries worth speaking of anyways so why not....

That is what happens when you make rule changes the way they have done to "create" more offense

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That is what happens when you make rule changes the way they have done to "create" more offense
Maybe it'll get better in the playoffs, but I just can't watch regular season games like I used to. It's basically a 3-point contest.