• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Patriots

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Anyone notice John said he thought Boyle looked good in practice and he wouldn't have a problem playing him based on how he's looked? That's a pretty different tune to the last couple of comments he's made about him right?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Anyone notice John said he thought Boyle looked good in practice and he wouldn't have a problem playing him based on how he's looked? That's a pretty different tune to the last couple of comments he's made about him right?

i didnt watch the presser but also worth noting that yesterday was the first time boyle (and stanley) practiced on a thursday

Simba

Staff Member
I’d guess they’re at the “what can it hurt” stage. Run blocking has been dreadful at the TE position so I’d guess they’re willing to take the risk at this point and see if Boyle can provide anything.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
And Kyle Hamilton will play like the stud that he is this week. He'll have one turnover.
200 (7).gif

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just a question for those who called me a troll or [profanity deleted] for my widely held opinion on Hamilton sucking (RSR/105.7/regular fans not on this site)… how should I go about Hamiltons ineptitude Sunday? Completely ignore it and be oh so fine with it, tell the lie some on here are telling of he’s doing very good, or be honest about him?

2 games.

He has played 2 games

Simba

Staff Member

so obviously not going to be playing this sunday

which means that jeremiah moon call-up has to be basically inevitable at this point right?

It’s Moon or Copeland or both and only one of them has been in a camp and at practice since before this week.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor