• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 NFL Draft

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Josh Allen scored higher on the wonderlic than Peyton fucking Manning. Means nothing
I think what he's saying is that it's more telling when someone scores really low rather than really high.

A lot of guys score high, but not many score as low as 17.

But 20 is known to be the average so I don't care if he scored a 17. Whatever.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Moss had a low score and BB said he was one of the smartest wrs ever. Trust me when i say tests such as wonderlic and IQ means absolutely nothing at all
Moss was not a QB. There’s a reason they give these guys the test. Just look at the list. I hope Lamar breaks the trend, but it looks like the average starting NFL QB scores at least twice as high.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I think if we move bowser to ILB then the defense is practically set. We just need to get 1 more wide receiver and 1 offensive lineman and the offense will have the capacity to be average. If we have an above average defense and a middle of the pack defense, maybe we could squeak out 10 wins. However, I think the division is only going to get harder. Could see us dropping one to the browns. They always play us tough. I think it's more likely we're 8 and 8 again. I have higher Hope's for 2019.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I think what he's saying is that it's more telling when someone scores really low rather than really high.

A lot of guys score high, but not many score as low as 17.

But 20 is known to be the average so I don't care if he scored a 17. Whatever.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ice bowl, you seem like a very nice guy. And I am not really one to talk as I am not very active here, but I want to warn you. You consistently make very optimistic comments about a team that is not your own and I believe that the people on here see that as disingenuous. I appreciate your kindness, and keep being yourself, but be mindful that things may be interpreted differently than you intend. Goodnight my friend.
Icebowl is a good guy! He means well and I feel like he roots for 2 teams - the Packers and Us when we aren't playing the Packers and he's never been disingenuous about his love for the packers.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Given that the Ravens have two thirds and two fourths, we could easily move into the second round to grab a player the team really likes. Please let it be Gallup or Miller.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eagles in 2016: Sign Sam Bradford. Traded up for Carson Wentz.

Cardinals in 2018: Sign Sam Bradford. Traded up for Josh Rosen.

whats the deal with the steelers just taking whatever fucking db whenever the fuck they want? like hey we need a safety, and we can get this guy a whole round later but lets take him anyway. did it with artie burns and sean davis and now edmunds. like maybe those guys wouldnt have lasted that long, but damn, consider the top player just once, rather than going all out for need every first round
Not to mention James was just sitting out there for while. Why not trade up.